Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some many incredible men out there suffering and living miserably

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I've met many men, both irl and online whom I admire, their knowledge, morals, capacities, effort, determination... Men who are way better than me in so many aspects.

So many of your guys here, truly good people who deserved so much in life. Yet here we are, as if life wasn't bad enough, as if all world's problems weren't enough. Forced to live a miserable existence, lonely, deprived of the very only thing that makes a meaningless and void universe meaningful.

Here we are, suffering because of selfish bitches who will rather give all their affection and love to total jerks. And you know? They'll be just fine. No karma. But we? We continue to suffer, like in a spiral of pain... Man, WTF is wrong with this damn world.

that's truly unforgivable

who will rather give all their affection and love to total jerks.
...and non-human animals! Like the girls who worship their dogs...

5dd8267fc7f46f66e27a5c8eb6a31e28  pit bulls sexy

They prefer to fuck each other than fucking with us, that's the truth.

I've seen a tweet about foids saying they are and planning to date each other, because GL men are rare, and they don't want nothing with average and ugly men

The most incredible ones aren't even with us anymore, eg Elliot Rodger (RIP):feelscry:

cry me a river, no one ever say the world is fair, and if he does say it, hes stupid

...and non-human animals! Like the girls who worship their dogs...

View attachment 423597

I've seen a tweet about foids saying they are and planning to date each other, because GL men are rare, and they don't want nothing with average and ugly men
So many zoomer foids identify as LGBTQXYZ+ and most of them say they’re bisexual, it’s genuinely unsettling how prevalent faggotry is among young foids nowadays. Never forget that they would rather fornicate with beasts and other foids than lower their standards and settle for us

I don't get this. If you're straight, how can you just date someone of the same gender just because you don't like what's available of the op. gender? Wouldn't it make more sense just to be alone?

I don't get this. If you're straight, how can you just date someone of the same gender just because you don't like what's available of the op. gender? Wouldn't it make more sense just to be alone?
They are bissexual, all foids are bissexual, take the bissexualpill!