Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some low IQ ape from my school passed away in an accident

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Pretty funny actually. I didn’t know this 6 IQ banana brain retard too well but he always seemed like he was high and was kind of a dick to me from what I remember from the one time I said “excuse me” and try to get him to move. He just laughed and sat there.

[UWSL]Anyway this black ape moved to the hood apparently and later died in a car accident.[/UWSL]

the best part? It hurt like hell. Apparently he was hooked into the IVs at the hospital and was writhing in pain as he slowly (and deservingly) died :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Now if only my oneitises and actual bullies would be brutally killed in an accident or better yet, disabled :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
and nothing of value was lost. may he rest in piss

nah man thats fucked even if he was a bastard. rip

Pretty funny actually. I didn’t know this 6 IQ banana brain retard too well but he always seemed like he was high and was kind of a dick to me from what I remember from the one time I said “excuse me” and try to get him to move. He just laughed and sat there.

[UWSL]Anyway this black ape moved to the hood apparently and later died in a car accident.[/UWSL]

the best part? It hurt like hell. Apparently he was hooked into the IVs at the hospital and was writhing in pain as he slowly (and deservingly) died :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Now if only my oneitises and actual bullies would be brutally killed in an accident or better yet, disabled :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Your profile pic

Omg

Wow, anyway I took a big shit and drank some whiskey

Pixycel
Azaylias

He didn't move. Therefore he deserves a slow, painful death.

JFL

Haha cook. Rest in Piss:feelshaha:

Lifefuel
I graduated HS over a decade ago but there was this one Chadlite dude who bullied me sometimes, he was playing chicken with his friends with cars on a motor way, he got hit by a car and is in a wheel chair for the rest of his life :feelshaha:
Chicks at the school still loved him though and he had many friends :blackpill:
Just cripplemaxx bro :bluepill:
An idea: when people go ER in Minecraft or GTA V or a videogame of their choice, if they don't actually unlive Chad's and foid's, they should bring acid to throw on their face to make them ugly, or castrate the Chads, and shoot the legs and arms of the Chad's and foid's to cripple them, or blind them, so that they have to continue living but the difficulty of their life has been turned up :feelsthink: