Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some kid bullying other kids, should i knock him out?

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
I see it in my class everyday, there's this black kid picking on smaller white kids. He tried to intimidate me a while ago after I beat up his friend for trying to start something, but he backed off when he saw I wasn't scared.

I really just wanna end this kid, he's buff too and we're the same height. Not sure if i should teach this kid a lesson, I'm definitely a better fighter.

Yes bro. Bullies deserve eternal suffering.

Well if you are his age or a little older than him then yes, if the foids of your class see this, it will make you gain points with them, foids love men that can cause violence

Stand up to your bully and punch him in the face with all your strength. It sounds scary but it's the best thing you could do and what I wish I had done back then.

Coax him into throwing the first punch and then finish the fight by ANY means necessary. You can claim self-defense.

Yes and have someone record it

Stand up to your bully and punch him in the face with all your strength. It sounds scary but it's the best thing you could do and what I wish I had done back then.

I've beaten up many bullies and they never picked on kids again. I'm just mad when i see bullies picking on kids, this guy doesn't pick on me.

I've beaten up many bullies and they never picked on kids again. I'm just mad when i see bullies picking on kids, this guy doesn't pick on me.
If you already did it and worked, like predicted, just do it again.

Lmao bragging on an incel forum. You ain't shit kid

Are you doing something or are you typing out your fantasy? Bragging about how you are going to beat someone is pathetic.

I beat up a ripped kid a while back, im not fantasizing about shit bud.

Beating up people is generally pretty low iQ.

Lmao bragging on an incel forum. You ain't shit kid
yea lmfao, he made this post just to bring out the stormfrontcels with his "black kid bulyying white kid" fuck off OP, I should be the one beating the living fuck out of you! you made a bait post to call in your altright buddies.

yea lmfao, he made this post just to bring out the stormfrontcels with his "black kid bulyying white kid" fuck off OP, I should be the one beating the living fuck out of you! you made a bait post to call in your altright buddies.
Kid is living a fantasy, in reality he is probably the one getting bullied. I'm sure he said some smart remark that went over everyone's head and got clowned on again for being lame....

Disfigure his face and blind him

go for it. teach him a lesson he will never forget. fuck bullies.

stab him and curbstomp his face in while say "neener neener another dead Neeger"

OP is giving ‘18 Novembercels a bad name.

Also, record yourself beating him up or it’s a LARP.

What the fuck is this? You come here to feel tough and brag about how you beat people up? Fuck off.

there's nothing wrong with beating people up for good reasons. stop being a moralfag.

Stfu stupid kid, come on me and i will make your white face ger purple you aint shit branquelo

Take the risk without thinking, ngl.

fuck that nigga up next time hes doing shit, you can get a sucker punch in if hes already hitting someone else thats only fair