Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some incels told me I'm ruining my boyfriend's life because of my SA trauma and I'm actually considering the possibility that they are right

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f7jrtn/some_incels_told_me_im_ruining_my_boyfriends_life/

My boyfriend always asks if it's ok before holding my hand, or hugging me, and especially before kissing me. Oh yeah, another thing- it was only recently we had our first kiss despite being together for almost a year.
So yeah I got various DMs from creeps and incels (one of them was calling me a 'r4pe sl*t' because I wrote about how I had a phase after I was raped where I was hyper sexual and did a lot of things I regret. He said 'you loved having your holes used'), one was saying how he feels sorry for my boyfriend bc my bf is "stuck in a sexless relationship" ("I feel sorry for your boyfriend, you let all those men do whatever they wanted to you but you don't let your boyfriend"). All these comments made me feel so disgusted but also they cut very deep and made me really upset because I kind of felt like they were true.

Jfl what a cuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's insane. Better incel than deal with women like this. She let tons of men use her up, but denies her boyfriend because he's probably not the best looking and/or too nice. He is nothing but an emotional tampon to her

hypersexual = excuse for being a whore

I actually wonder how any guy can subject himself to this

With others she has a whore phase but with him its a problem holding hand. Whatever is hers and redditors excuse is, doesn't changes that fact that bf is used in that relationship without being given anything in return. If she needs help, not a bf, why doesn't she goes to therapy :foidSoy:

That's insane. Better incel than deal with women like this. She let tons of men use her up, but denies her boyfriend because he's probably not the best looking and/or too nice. He is nothing but an emotional tampon to her
Emotional tampon is a great term for these cucks, i will start using it

Emotional tampon is a great term for these cucks, i will start using it
Haha, it is a good term. I forget where I originally heard it. Probably from someone else on here

I’m this context, someone I don’t like = incel

Also JFL, the foid fucked other guys

With others she has a whore phase but with him its a problem holding hand. Whatever is hers and redditors excuse is, doesn't changes that fact that bf is used in that relationship without being given anything in return. If she needs help, not a bf, why doesn't she goes to therapy :foidSoy:
The idea that women are averse to hand holding because she's "too pure" is a fucking joke when you understand this delusion simply comes from men not knowing or understanding that women are just as lustful as men. Maybe in some EXTREMELY convervative islamic society, a woman would be shy to hold hands, but even then I doubt it, since my sister who is very conservative got pregant within 4 months of getting married. Yet this cuck in the OP is going 12 months without a fucking kiss

The idea that women are averse to hand holding because she's "too pure" is a fucking joke when you understand this delusion simply comes from men not knowing or understanding that women are just as lustful as men. Maybe in some EXTREMELY convervative islamic society, a woman would be shy to hold hands, but even then I doubt it, since my sister who is very conservative got pregant within 4 months of getting married. Yet this cuck in the OP is going 12 months without a fucking kiss
Agree, its a lie served to compliant men if needed. Low inhib guys will fuck them or leave them after few dates.

I have read stories similar to this before. The foid will take it very slow with a beta, like how here they only had their first kiss months after the start of their relationship, but will fuck chads immediately. this is why you will often hear stories from cucks where they say "I just found out that my foidfriend was whoring to guys left and right but with me she takes it very slow and we only had our first kiss months after the start of our relationship"

There is way more women like this than you might think

I know that, and it's crazy. Still though, better to be alone than with women this terrible
We better get used to being alone then

When i was younger I believed some women were not like that but they are basically all like that.

We better get used to being alone then

When i was younger I believed some women were not like that but they are basically all like that.
There's a few decent ones out there, but not many. Most of them are Chadsexuals that will fuck Chad as often as he wants, and barely ever give it to their looksmatch

RAPE SLUT

SHE LOVES HAVING HER HOLES USED

RAPE SLUT

the reddit post was deleted, so here's the original text in full:

I never had any doubts about my relationship until posting stuff about it on Reddit. I've received a lot of comments and DMs saying he deserves so much better than me and I must be impossible to deal with.

The problem is me, not him. Everyone (on Reddit and all my friends) agree that he is a massive green flag.

I have PTSD because I was raped. This was a few years ago. I'm 17 now. I haven't gotten any better.

I love my boyfriend so much. He's so supportive of my trauma. He is literally the best thing to ever happen to my life. I've opened up to him about everything that happened and he's opened up to me about his own problems and traumatic things he's been through.

Sometimes at like 3am I'll wake up from a PTSD nightmare, and I'll call him, crying and hysterical, and he comforts me and stays on call with me for hours talking to me.

Also, I get triggered often if someone touches me unexpectedly. My boyfriend always asks if it's ok before holding my hand, or hugging me, and especially before kissing me. Oh yeah, another thing- it was only recently we had our first kiss despite being together for almost a year. We're taking things slow. Like, VEEEERYY slow (that's kinda because of me... but he doesn't pressure me to do anything at all. I feel bad though).

So yeah I got various DMs from creeps and incels (one of them was calling me a 'r4pe sl*t), one was saying how he feels sorry for my boyfriend bc my bf is "stuck in a sexless relationship".

Here are two comments I've received:

"Go see a psychiatrist. You're insane. You should not be dating if you can't emotionally handle dating."

And this one. Ahhh, the last part would probably make you very angry.

"You have problems that you must overcome. Any guy that has been affectionate with a girl would never ask if he could hug or kiss that girl. Once you have been agreeably affectionate it would been unnatural to have to ask for a simple hug. Just suck it up and hug him back and you will get over your fears quickly. If you can’t get over it you should not date until you have recovered. Personally I think you are being a drama queen. I was SA as a boy and never suffered any mental issues as I did not feel guilty."

Anyway, a lot of people said I'm ruining his life and am really shitty for it.

I recently came across a quote about how if you love someone sometimes you have to learn to let go (or something along these lines). Idk if it's even relevant in this context but it made me cry because I feel like shit because according to some people I'm ruining his life. I love him so much. I can't break up with him.

I've asked him before if he feels my problems are burdening him, and he said absolutely not and reassured me that I can tell him anything and he doesn't mind. I also asks me if he finds me a nightmare to deal with (what a few people on Reddit have said it must be like) and he looked really shocked I had suggested that and said absolutely not, never, and he's never been happier since meeting me.

I'd appreciate any advice or reassurance. I keep feeling like shit and hating myself for this. I don't want to end things with him. But am I selfish and shitty for not doing that? Do I have to?

I actually wonder how any guy can subject himself to this
This is the guy writing "my gf" on reddit and telling incels we have a bad personality.

also the 'incels' aren't really incels, they're just people who said things that she doesn't approve of:

EVERYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS INCEL

He`s a fucking GigaCuck she`s a dumb whore he`s clearly a Betabuxxer if he was Chad she would have sex with him everyday

how expensive was that kiss for this betabuxx? Including gifts, dates, traveling i think thousands lost for ONE kiss. :lasereyes: I bet it was not even a passionate kiss.

Nice excuse for eventually submitting to chads dick