Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some hopeless days, I actually envy Bluepilled cucks, ngl.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
Can you imagine being so full of hope, optimism, and ambition? To truly believe one day, if I keep going, I will get my looksmatch or get that careermaxx I've dreamed of (even though I'm a shitty curry) do that I can moneymaxx and feel good about myself for one.fucking.day.

But the Blackpill :blackpill: is the truth beyond truth. Every living moment is a reminder of that. All I've experienced in life has been the unshakable truth that is the Blackpill. So much so that it's hard to even get the fuck out of bed.

I was hoping to at least be able to moneymaxx so that I could LDAR with some good copes like food and travel but after reading @VincentVanCope 's post it really got me down thanks to the Racepill. Blackpill is bad enough, but to be a fucking curry is just a death sentence.

Fuck this life so much. I'm going to need a detox break this weekend. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Download

Last edited:
TBH I feel way better now than I did in my bluepilled days, atleast I know why I'm getting rejected and I'm saving myself from alot of akward situations.

I used to be a person that wanted to work hard everyday to get a place into society,feeling full of vitality,wanting to go to a bar or café at the evening with friends,discuss about the future,with the realization that everything that I did was worthy and made me feel alive,with a constant burning passion that would have probably led me to be a father by my age already...

But the harsh reality came,the more I learned about reality,the more books I read,the more I browsed social media,the more I learned about the nature of women and their superficiality,how every "formal and hardworking career woman" used to be nothing but a cockthirsty slut Chad chaser that somehow got good study grades,the brainwashing and idealization of the female brought by movies, series and the news, and the more I noticed how a big deal of married couples with children have sad and miserable lives,including the elderly who should be happy with their loved ones but you can tell some of them are just wishing to die already...that's when it all changed

That's when I gave the middle finger to society and decided to leech of welfare like all the towelheads,niggers and gypsies that have invaded my town,removing the few roots I had left and making me feel like a foreigner in the same smelly shithole I have lurked through all my life.Fuck you oldcells in this forum for telling me to "hurry up and do stuff". There's nothing to do anymore you old farts,we just have to wait for the promiscuity that this hellhole of a world is patronizing ruin itself and hopefully automatization and increasing unemployment start natural selection once again.

I wanted to be a normalfaggot,I really wanted to,but the crude reality is that submitting yourself to this fucked up society that somehow still lives is not worth it.

same, being an npc must be a lot easier

I was happier when I was bluepilled. But I was also much, much, stupider.

The bluepill is the sweeter one by definition. Desiring it is natural, resisting it is everyone's responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back