Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some gymcels are delusional

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
I am talking about those guys who are obviously fat yet think they are not fat because they have muscle from lifting weights

For example a guy I was in a discord server with, he was 5’11 and 220 lbs which is overweight or even reaching obese levels yet he kept saying muh I do deadlifts muh I have a v taper so I’m not overweight

God these people are delusional, it is like saying a pound of gold weighs more than a pound of feathers, if you’re overweight you are overweight regardless of body fat percentage I don’t understand why they find it so hard to accept

Those guys will never learn. A skinny 5'11 guy with no muscles looks better to foids than an overweight guy with muscles.

Im 5'11 and 200lbs and sub 10% bf how does that count as overweight? It only counts when you are FAT overweight not muscular

Gymmaxxing is cope

Im 5'11 and 200lbs and sub 10% bf how does that count as overweight? It only counts when you are FAT overweight not muscular
You are one of those idiots I am talking about in the post, 200 is overweight for 5’11 regardless of muh body fat percentage

Who care? as long as you can punch a hole in someone skull that is fine by meme :feelsohh::ahegao:

Who care? as long as you can punch a hole in someone skull that is fine by meme :feelsohh::ahegao:
yeah exactly, a weak incel will become the target of bullying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back