Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Some guys really can’t handle they’re no longer needed

She says she emphasizes having a companion rather than a provider. Then this cunt should explain why women absolutely DESPISE guys that earn less than them, are less educated or have less prestigious jobs, a modus operandi she herself applies i'm sure. This is a central problem in inceldom past college years, and it proves that she's full of shit. They don't want someone "fun to be around", women don't see men that way in general, as complete human beings that is.

And, supposedly, guys "don't compete against each other but against their quality of life single" well what does that mean in the end cupcake ? :feelskek: It's still about men having to be good enough so de facto having to compete, it's just that the price to pay is much higher.

Look how she wants to deflect the blame, typical foid behavior.
The thing is you can just continue to create gaslighting statements around your evil behaviors if you don't have any price to pay. Foids are literally more powerful than rulers of the past without using any coercion. They can say whatever the fuck they want. Vague statements like 'being wanted' or the viability of 'being wanted' cannot be measured by humans, or at least with our current limitations. She knows foids don't make themselves wanted. Men wanted them without even getting to know anything about them. Otherwise, men wouldn't open themselves up to fucking whores during pillow talks, whores who you have sought out just to get your dick wet.

Also, needing men is something that was brought up foids themselves in the first place. Men wouldn't let foids in the workplace if they really thought themselves of as just providers.

Last edited:
Users here will see stuff like this and use euphemisms like 'oh! they are stupid' or 'they are entitled'. They are evil and fascists. The only reason men are not in chains is because foids are weaker + male population. Just look up what female spiders and mantises do. Rape in animal kingdom would sound like foreplays.

If we had fascism none of this shit would have happened. (((Democracy))) enabled this shit

here comes the redpill cuck.
"It's actually foids who are really suffering":soy:

Pieces of shits like you should be curb-stomped the fuck out for continuously validating the situation foids find themselves in because of their unrealistic standards (in Gta 6). Might as well call yourself a feminist, fucking human garbage.

I agree, you faggots (readers of this forum) need to quit with these redpill delusions of "well akshually the situation equals out and women are miserable:feels::feels::feels:"

Women can literally open an app and fuck a model without doing anything. Meanwhile men are denied decades of romance and love, and when they ask for help, their society gaslights them to shut them up and says "fuck you, you're a bitch if you complain, you should spend a decade of education becoming a lawyer / doctor / engineer and then maybe a woman will love you"

Stop with this sour grapes cope. You will never fix the problem if you can't address the problem.

Well the post has been removed, but from what I can gather I kind of get what she is talking about. For example, I don't want to be neeeded for protection, lifting heavy stuff, fighting off robbers, etc. As in, I don't want to be valued ONLY as a tool. Thing is, this is the only thing (most) men would ever be valued for in the past, and now that it has been taken from them, men feel completely useless. Men value women not only as tools, but as life companions. (most) Women are valued as individuals, REGARDLESS of their personality or money or status. (most) Men are valued only as slaves for dirty menial job. Once again foids aren't some selfless and virtuous matrons as they like to paint themselves. Most foids have terrible, sadistic personality traits of a sociopath, it's just that men value women for being women. But women don't give two shits about men thanks to their biology.

She says she emphasizes having a companion rather than a provider. Then this cunt should explain why women absolutely DESPISE guys that earn less than them, are less educated or have less prestigious jobs, a modus operandi she herself applies i'm sure. This is a central problem in inceldom past college years, and it proves that she's full of shit. They don't want someone "fun to be around", women don't see men that way in general, as complete human beings that is.
Exactly. They say they want a companion, but then put forward a long list of requirements that filter out most/many men. But if chad comes around the list goes out the window. "Companionship" from some average or below average man is worthless to them, they can live and live without it their whole lives.

I mean, this is what incels have been saying all along. Women don't need men anymore, which is why women are looking for other things in men, MAINLY good looks. But bluepilled retards still think women are looking for more than that. They aren't. Unless they are specifically looking for a betabuxxer, looks are what women are going for. And most men don't make the cut because women rate 80% of men below average, which causes the attractiveness curve look nothing like a gaussian curve.

Very few good looking men get basically all the attention from women, rest of men get scraps. Ugly men like incels get nothing.

Look at the title of that post. How are the NIGGERS of the gender even allowed to have access to internet? And type something like that?
What the fuck went wrong with the world?

This is why this world is FATED to MISERY and DESTRUCTION.

Well the post has been removed, but from what I can gather I kind of get what she is talking about. For example, I don't want to be neeeded for protection, lifting heavy stuff, fighting off robbers, etc. As in, I don't want to be valued ONLY as a tool. Thing is, this is the only thing (most) men would ever be valued for in the past, and now that it has been taken from them, men feel completely useless. Men value women not only as tools, but as life companions. (most) Women are valued as individuals, REGARDLESS of their personality or money or status. (most) Men are valued only as slaves for dirty menial job. Once again foids aren't some selfless and virtuous matrons as they like to paint themselves. Most foids have terrible, sadistic personality traits of a sociopath, it's just that men value women for being women. But women don't give two shits about men thanks to their biology.
The whole needing men was started by ragebaiting foids, which has now become a 'ball-busting' term. Men's stance was never about being needed or not. Otherwise, they wouldn't naively let foids join the workforce.

They are painting men as taking advantage of being needed while not acknowledging themselves being valued for just existing. It's a very vague statement. Even if you say to them, foids want men with good looks and etc. which are beyond an average man's control, they'd just point to that vague idea of being wanted, implying there's something wrong with you not that they are superficial and hypergamous sociopaths. They can't help but be hypergamous because men cannot make themselves wanted. The deeper implication of statement like this is much more evil.

At the end of the day, it's good that foids opened that can of worms. I don't want to be wanted by these evil creatures.

Last edited: