Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

some girls just looked and laughed at me at the stoplight today

unanimouslyethnic

unanimouslyethnic

the deathgripill DESTROYED me
-
i was walking back from the bus today and saw some girls at the other end of the intersection where i was going to walk loudly talk to eachother, they were pretty obnoxious but whatever some people are like that

before the light turned i could hear them whispering and snickering to eachother and sort of silently laughing, when i walked and past them they just sort of smirked

wtf man, i was wearing normal clothes, what is wrong with me

Either you're a Chad they were excited by seeing, or a sub 5 truecel they were laughing at for being that hideously ugly, knowing there are no consequences for mocking someone so low on the hierarchy and despises by other simply for being unattractive; which is it? :feelssus:

I have that feeling when I think that people are laughing at me when I’m alone.

Imagine leaving the house in current year.

they were laughing at you for being ethnic

How do you know they meant you? When I was walking in the city listening to a podcast I laughed my ass off and made a "pfft haha" noise at something funny. Then I turned my head to the right and an incel passed me on his bike looking at me shocked. he 100% thought I was laughing about him but that wasn't the case.

Whatever, these hoes don't think of you anymore if they ever did to begin with, why do you waste your mental energy on this?

i was walking back from the bus today and saw some girls at the other end of the intersection where i was going to walk loudly talk to eachother, they were pretty obnoxious but whatever some people are like that

before the light turned i could hear them whispering and snickering to eachother and sort of silently laughing, when i walked and past them they just sort of smirked

wtf man, i was wearing normal clothes, what is wrong with me
Do you happen to have a shitty haircut? I have a truecel friend who gets a haircut twice a year.
If he got a haircut at least he wouldn't look homeless, only ugly.