Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some geniuscel made a dating site called datetallmen.com and scammed credit card information of thirsty roasties

holy shit the seethe in those reviews :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

JFL at reviews:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsugh::feelsugh::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Mega hyper giga based number of stars in the galaxy IQ action :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::lul::lul::lul::lul::cool:

I love seeing women suffer. Hypergamous scum.
Mega hyper giga based number of stars in the galaxy IQ action :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::lul::lul::lul::lul::cool:
Number of hydrogen atoms in the universe IQ

This is just a bully dating sim that also scams foids as well as showing them the truth

This is 2012 news. But still lide fuel. Seethe more roasties. I wish more cels did that.

Just imagine if someone made this kind of dating app/site for real. Tall, rich, beautiful single men, all in one place. Tindercels on suicide watch

Seethe rosties, seethe.

Universe's diameter over Planck's unit of length IQ action

Last edited:
Lmaoooooooo based as fuck

holy shit this is such a grandiose idea.

Lol. All that's missing are some fake positive reviews.

"I'm now happily married with my 7ft, pro basketball player husband. Thanks datetallmen.com!"

Now we need to do that (in minecraft)

Holy shit that's high IQ and based
full

High iq. That’s based af and brings light upon the heightpill

Good morning, this very good news.

This is giga lifefuel for ScammerCels. Someone give this man a medal.

I am from the Netherlands...and i have registerd...well i did not upgrade...i got emails from normal looking guys..not rich or reallyyy handsome or anything...the strange thing is..i wanted TALL men...none of them are tall..they are all rich..or have a nice income but none of them are tall...and most of the time u can not login either...pppffff

Brutal heightpill

What did they do with the credit card info?

What did they do with the credit card info?
Sell it to low IQ carding brainlet food soldiers in the USA probably.

Fucking lol at this tbh, pretty good scheme for scamcels.

Top Positive Review

"Good morning. I hate women."

:feelskek: I'm fucking done that's hilarious

Fish number 7 IQ

inb4 CuckTears has this site shut down

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6