Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some female thought I was gonna rape her

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Yesterday night at 3am I thought I should throw out the trash before taking a shower, so I got outside and walked to the corner of my street where there's a bin and I put the contents of the bag inside the bin. I see a female walking past me, just as I finished throwing everything away. So she enters my street and obviously I do too. She started walking faster because she could hear my footsteps behind. She probably thought I was following her or something. The nerves of females these days! A man can't even enter his own street without being registered as a potential rapist. It's probably because I'm brown, I suppose. Brown men are scary after all. *eye roll*

A foid ran away after she saw me pissing in the bushes in public once.

77434A3F 1CB3 4BFC 93C8 B5D83FE5D3AD

happened few times to me, they think we are rapefugees

You should of done it to assert your dominance.

you should've start to run and see her reaction

Lowinhibmaxx and greet her menacingly

Should have started chasing and running after her. :chad:

happened few times to me, they think we are rapefugees
It annoys me when they do this. When the rapefugee crisis was at it’s peak here in Germany ~3 years ago, I couldn’t go anywhere without feeling cautious of whether there were other ethnics on the same bus, tram or train to be sure that the Germans didn’t group me with them. Merkel should pay for what she did (sorry, I know it’s a bit off topic but your comment just reminded me of what life as an ethnic is like here)

That happened to me once with a roastie. And the foid was ugly also. Like bitch, I wouldn’t even touch you with a stick

It happenes when i walk my dog at night, a stupid foid crosses the street when i walk behind her with my dog. They literally cant stop thinking about their pussies being raped

should have deposited her in the trash

Yesterday night at 3am I thought I should throw out the trash before taking a shower, so I got outside and walked to the corner of my street where there's a bin and I put the contents of the bag inside the bin. I see a female walking past me, just as I finished throwing everything away. So she enters my street and obviously I do too. She started walking faster because she could hear my footsteps behind. She probably thought I was following her or something. The nerves of females these days! A man can't even enter his own street without being registered as a potential rapist. It's probably because I'm brown, I suppose. Brown men are scary after all. *eye roll*
Why the gel is she out in the middle of the night? Chad kicked her out of his bed and she had to drive back home?

I suppose she got away?

My condolences

Your and her height?

once I got off the tram with a loli and she looked back and then started running :feelsmage:

You should've started running while yelling AAAHHHHHHHH with your hands in the air

This is normal for ugly men

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".
:dafuckfeels::feelsseriously::feelskek::feelskek:
In my case they only go to the other sidewalk :chad:

Your and her height?
I'm 5'10" and she was 5'8" or so.
I suppose she got away?

My condolences
She did. Only because I let her. :dab:
Why the gel is she out in the middle of the night? Chad kicked her out of his bed and she had to drive back home?
Probably. :blackpill:
Welcome to the forum bro.

Happened to me in a coastal town I spend summer when I was talking a walk with my father and our dog at night. The bitch suddenly came out from a door an 5 steps later started running looking back several times, but still running all the way, we just stand there like "wtf did just happened"?

happens to a lot of men, especially at night, women just assume you're chasing after them and look for ways to escape. I've noticed we aren't the only ones. so much for "strong and independent" :feelsLSD:

happens to a lot of men, especially at night, women just assume you're chasing after them and look for ways to escape. I've noticed we aren't the only ones. so much for "strong and independent" :feelsLSD:
They are scared as fuck if they're alone in the dark and their chad isn't there to guard them.