Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Some dude I went to high school with who started a very successful analog horror series on Youtube is being accused of grooming online.

Based groomer

The Mandela series right? Absolutely brutal having him caught in the attention whore e slut trap, it was well made analog horror too not just room temperature IQ grainy filter edits and loud noises. :fuk:

The Mandela series right? Absolutely brutal having him caught in the attention whore e slut trap, it was well made analog horror too not just room temperature IQ grainy filter edits and loud noises. :fuk:
Honestly, it was kind of pretentious. But the satanic themes in some of the episodes were actually really well made.

What really is surprising is, given the content of his videos, that people are acting all so surprised and all up in arms about it the allegations. Like who gives a shit? Just watch the content for what it is, ffs.

We have literal adolescents denying the clear as day evidence of Andrew Tate trafficking whores. And all of a sudden, this is crossing the line?

shitty zoomie horror

>Alex goes by any pronouns, so in some of these screenshots you'll see “she”.
uh huh

get mildly famous and the grooming accusations come.

There's a huge chance they are all fake. One of the screenshots of his chat with an "alleged" minor looks doctored af.

true tbh

I hear that even a ton of Minecraft YTers recently got rape/SA accusations

literally Minecraft YTers are the most soy males in existence. who tf thinks they would rape or SA anyone

foids are ridiculous

true tbh

literally Minecraft YTers are the most soy males in existence. who tf thinks they would rape or SA anyone

foids are ridiculous
Impossible for them. Instant turn-off for foids.

Impossible for them. Instant turn-off for foids.
meh YTers with some status often get retarded foid groupies, but like most groupies nowadays they will hit on guys and then backstab

redpillers like Tatebros glorfy statusmaxxing, IRL it mostly gets people accused of shit nowadays so there's no point

Wish he actually did do it, they all deserve it

GeorgeNotFound was accused of - wait for it -

Cuddling a minor while they were both drunk (the minor faked her age).

And Twitter as usual is hounding HIM for it. So fucking ridiculous.

2B2E94B9 7F57 4154 B37D 0CE4F8FE12CD

jfl yeah he touched her waist or sth

while they were cuddling consensually

and somehow this constitutes SA bc um she whined about it and #MeToo

literally these feminist freaks just want to fuck up society until nobody can interact without a certificate of consent given by Twitter feminists. steriile mf'ers

Yup. I know a guy who had that pulled on him. The fucking cunt lied about her age. He eventually got in trouble with the law over it, and completely fucked up his life.

um she whined about it and #MeToo

literally these feminist freaks just want to fuck up society until nobody can interact without a certificate of consent given by Twitter feminists. steriile mf'ers
Not even about a morality issue atp. Just online virtue signaling.

Yup. I know a guy who had that pulled on him. The fucking cunt lied about her age. He eventually got in trouble with the law over it, and completely fucked up his life.
there are quite a few cases like that, accusations can be really difficult to recover from especially after #MeToo.

bluepillers whine about how incels repel people with their bad pERsonality (lmao), but have incels gone nearly as far as foids have in aggressively repelling interaction and associating it with legal and/or reputational threats? seems like incels are actually very courteous. but of course bluepillers would never want to criticise foids bc feminism

someone should make a thread on r/IncelExit, 'A fod tried to fuck me but I believe in pERsonal space and #MeToo, so I made her fuck off and stand ten metres away. But then we couldn't have sex, because we were ten metres apart. How do I ascend?'

Grooming = pumped and dumped by high tier normie

He needs to sue this bitch immediately