Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some days I feel so much like shit and a zombie

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
This week was pretty good for 2021 for me but rn I’m returning to starting to feel like absolute horseshit

everytime I look in the mirror I feel like someone stabs me in my heart

seriously in this era being ugly is the single worst thing to happen to anyone , wouldn’t be that worse if we lived before, attractiveness wasn’t this much important

i just want my fucking surgeries man fuck this shit,I can see that people are getting disgusted by me after seeing my face and my disgusting patch beard hiding my terribly recessed lower third:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

no one should live a life like this:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Mr @Diocel i don’t feel so good:fuk::fuk::fuk:

I hope to get back to feeling better, I’ma lot productive that way and I need to cuz of very hard university stuff

feel like that every day

I've felt like that for most of my life. Stimulants and antidepressants help greatly, however.

Incels are entitled to free plastic surgery tbh.

feel you bro

i have weird mood swings where I'll stay like a week or two somewhat motivated and suddently swing to the extreme opposite mood wishing to die every single moment. I belive antidepressants did this to me. Before I was only depressed all the time.

feel you bro

i have weird mood swings where I'll stay like a week or two somewhat motivated and suddently swing to the extreme opposite mood wishing to die every single moment. I belive antidepressants did this to me. Before I was only depressed all the time.
Yeah I’m depressed all time, sometimes worse tho