Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some days ago i tried to kill myself again with a cocktail of drugs and booze.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I fell and smashed my head right in the floor and i feel like i just suffered minor brain damage and lost 10-20 IQ points , Then i passed out , Now my tinnitus is fucking worse goddammit , Fuck my misery...

Last edited:
I actually did a presentation during highschool about suicidal rates in my country and i covered some of the common methods used.

drug cocktail is one of the worst options out there, low chance to actually work and high chances to fuck you up, no wonder thats one of the most common method among foids along with stabbing.

Suicide completers tend to use more lethal methods, like shooting themselves or hanging. That's why suicide is more effective among men, we actually have balls while foids are fucking cowards.

If you really want to do this then buy a gun, if you can't cause of pussy regulations from your government, then the rope it is, the rope knot however need to be carefully prepared, if you do a poor job then you will have a painful and long death, and in some cases you actually have a slight chance of surviving. Jumping from high places is a common method too, but it needs to be very high and i think it hurts like hell. Pesticide is another one, but i guess it must hurt a lot as well.

I tried to kill myself too, by jumping from a high place, spend the whole night smoking cigarettes, drinking and thinking. I gave up as you can see, i just couldn't do it, roping is not easy.

i'd say to find a cope to live, and by that i mean doing something you enjoy, like watching movies, playing games or doing drugs, that's my cope tbh.

I actually did a presentation during highschool about suicidal rates in my country and i covered some of the common methods used.

drug cocktail is one of the worst options out there, low chance to actually work and high chances to fuck you up, no wonder thats one of the most common method among foids along with stabbing.

Suicide completers tend to use more lethal methods, like shooting themselves or hanging. That's why suicide is more effective among men, we actually have balls while foids are fucking cowards.

If you really want to do this then buy a gun, if you can't cause of pussy regulations from your government, then the rope it is, the rope knot however need to be carefully prepared, if you do a poor job then you will have a painful and long death, and in some cases you actually have a slight chance of surviving. Jumping from high places is a common method too, but it needs to be very high and i think it hurts like hell. Pesticide is another one, but i guess it must hurt a lot as well.

I tried to kill myself too, by jumping from a high place, spend the whole night smoking cigarettes, drinking and thinking. I gave up as you can see, i just couldn't do it, roping is not easy.

i'd say to find a cope to live, and by that i mean doing something you enjoy, like watching movies, playing games or doing drugs, that's my cope tbh.

I smoke 2 packs of cigs per day , My lungs are fucked so i hope to die of cancer soon.

death shall not come for you.

I smoke 2 packs of cigs per day , My lungs are fucked so i hope to die of cancer soon.
lung cancer is a painful way to go out, and it takes a lot of time to the disease to develop, specially without genetic predisposition. I do know a story about a foid who got lung cancer at their 20's cause of constantly smoking hookah tho.

Last edited:
death shall not come for you.

I feel it will come soon and eager if someday things start to improve for me , Just to make me feel despair , Thats why i abandoned all kinds hope.

I feel it will come soon and eager if someday things start to improve for me , Just to make me feel despair , Thats why i abandoned all kinds hope.

I also share of the same chronicle, tried to die in multiple occasions. unle[UWSL]ss I do something drastic, such as shattering my brain in-half with a magnum, I realized that I'm here to stay.[/UWSL]

I don't believe in suicide, I would never want to give them the satisfaction of my own death especially by my own hand. I shall forever be defiant, I will never give in. :feelsjuice:

Sorry to hear you didn't get what you want man. It must be Hella hard mentally to actually swallow the cup, or step off the edge, or whatever. For it to then not work.

On a purely selfish note I'm glad you are still with us, I have enjoyed your posts.

I don't believe in suicide, I would never want to give them the satisfaction of my own death especially by my own hand. I shall forever be defiant, I will never give in. :feelsjuice:
Same as well brother. However it will be them that's under my foot I will make them seethe knowing a defiant midget manlet gets to live and beat them up and take their reproductive organs right in front of their eyes and crush it with my hands. I get to reproduce by giving my seed upon millions of women. The manlet empire is something of work and we will evolve to be independent and vanquish the tall devils that have oppressed us to kingdom come. All hail the small neutron stars that crush the annoying supermassive stars

Same as well brother. However it will be them that's under my foot I will make them seethe knowing a defiant midget manlet gets to live and beat them up and take their reproductive organs right in front of their eyes and crush it with my hands. I get to reproduce by giving my seed upon millions of women. The manlet empire is something of work and we will evolve to be independent and vanquish the tall devils that have oppressed us to kingdom come. All hail the small neutron stars that crush the annoying supermassive stars
If we ever start the manlet uprising you will be the leader. :feelsokman:

I fell and smashed my head right in the floor and i feel like i just suffered minor brain damage and lost 10-20 IQ points , Then i passed out , Now my tinnitus is fucking worse goddammit , Fuck my misery...
I tried that too, it was bad

The fantasy world that foids live in today exists on borrowed time, it will collapse and their entire collective reality will die with it. The tyranny imposed on a majority of men for the benefit of a few eventually will end, and the once terrorized majority of men will eventually have their day in the shining sun fren. Things ultimately will change for the better, but first, the world is going to enter a period of destructive total darkness before the light of the sun is ever reached. :feelsjuice:

The fantasy world that foids live in today exists on borrowed time, it will collapse and their entire collective reality will die with it. The tyranny imposed on a majority of men for the benefit of a few eventually will end, and the once terrorized majority of men will eventually have their day in the shining sun fren. Things ultimately will change for the better, but first, the world is going to enter a period of destructive total darkness before the light of the sun is ever reached. :feelsjuice:
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD: