Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some cunts bullying me

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
I swear to god,I'll fucking assault him if he goes ovwrboard.

Don't be a fucking pussy and fight them. When I was a kid I once broke a bully's nose and stomped on his face, injuring him. Do it and do not be a pussy.
I'll confront him after classes end.

Record the confrontation bro.Then taunt him into getting physical with you

Ahaha yeah name and shame the bastard. He should learn to be more polite the fucking cunt!

fak do it bro
No fucking way
Ahaha yeah name and shame the bastard. He should learn to be more polite the fucking cunt!
DO ITTTTT!!!!
based as fuck if true
Record the confrontation bro.Then taunt him into getting physical with you
Don't be a fucking pussy and fight them. When I was a kid I once broke a bully's nose and stomped on his face, injuring him. Do it and do not be a pussy.
I did it.
The third guy wasn't there.
The second one sped up when he saw what was happening because he didn't want confrontation.
The third guy I pushed around slapped chocked wiped my shoe on his trousers and elbowed in the stomach.
I pushed him into a wall and called him a retarded gipsy.

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: post video
Didn't take a video of it.Forgot and also that's easily doxxavble to begin with.
Also,look at the original post you quoted.I finished typing it

I did it.
The second one sped up when he saw what was happening because he didn't want confrontation.
The third guy I pushed around slapped chocked wiped my shoe on his trousers and elbowed in the stomach.
:chad:

feed them ricin beans

Destroy him,dont make the same mistake I made boyo

Based. There was a kid bothering me and calling me names in 8th grade, so I went American Gangster mode on him and I walked up to him when he was getting his shit out of his locker, and I shoved his head in his locker and I repeatedly slammed the locker door on his head about 7 times. It helped a lot that I was massive (above average height but I was 225lbs and a football lineman) for my age and he was scrawny (back then at least, now he's 6'1 and has an okay build).

I'd honestly just beat the shit out of them, @Einon.

I did it.
brutal slavpill

brutal slavpill
Brutal indeed.
Based. There was a kid bothering me and calling me names in 8th grade, so I went American Gangster mode on him and I walked up to him when he was getting his shit out of his locker, and I shoved his head in his locker and I repeatedly slammed the locker door on his head about 7 times. It helped a lot that I was massive (above average height but I was 225lbs and a football lineman) for my age and he was scrawny (back then at least, now he's 6'1 and has an okay build).

I'd honestly just beat the shit out of them, @Einon.
If he tries to fuck with me I'll beat the fuck out of him.This could potentially happen tomorrow,if he still tries to degrade me in front of others.
Lifefuel.
:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
way to go dude, standing up for yourself works every time

piss on him after to let him know you own that cunt mark that territory bro let them hoes know who is boss

I once had to drop kick a manlet because he ignored my demands to stop hitting me in the back of my head.. thats when all his b*sh*t stopped

High IQ, based, respect earned, and official triple OG status for OP