Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some bitch i liked for a while has a bf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animas

Animas

This isn't even my final form
★★★★★
Of course, I liked her for a while but chad is always watching. I saw her and lo and behold she’s from dude from holland that’s like 6’1 (i’m 5’4). Anyways i got heated right away and smoked. Shout out to my boys who get that feel

Should've asked her out and ghosted once she rejected you. You deserve this.

there is no bigger curse than manletism in modern society

Are you ethnic OP?

Don’t let people bring you down for your height. Just take a showER :feelshmm:

Sorry to hear that brother.

RIP

rule #1 of living life as a subhuman - assume every femoid that u are trying to hit on has a boyfriend, because 95 % of the time they do.,

ITS OVER

Are you ethnic OP?
no i'm white so at least there's hope lol but im fucked in my country i tried asking the girls to chill a few times in the past and was never able to (she's taller than me and so are all the girls where i'm at so difficulty here is pretty ridiculous

no i'm white so at least there's hope lol but im fucked in my country i tried asking the girls to chill a few times in the past and was never able to (she's taller than me and so are all the girls where i'm at so difficulty here is pretty ridiculous
Shit it's over mate as a 5'4 white guy. Unlike ethnics, you are expected to be taller

Should've asked her out and ghosted once she rejected you. You deserve this.
That's my approach since I got blackpilled. No more orbiting, no more waiting 2 weeks for a reply, no more false hopes

5' 4" ??? Probably over for you.

Are you white??? How your face is?

>5'4 as a white male

Over

whats your line though ?
Like when i stop replying? Now this doesnt happen very often, but when I get their number and see a chance that it might work, I try to schedule a date, like coffee. If she takes forever to reply and doesn't seem interested I just stop texting her.

Like when i stop replying? Now this doesnt happen very often, but when I get their number and see a chance that it might work, I try to schedule a date, like coffee. If she takes forever to reply and doesn't seem interested I just stop texting her.
when you first approach the foid, what do you say ?

just shoot both of them and rape them both while shouting "Allahu Ackbar"

5'4 ? never began

when you first approach the foid, what do you say ?
I don't do cold approach. I get to know girls in a social setting, like a house party or through friends.

One of the worst feelings :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Of course, I liked her for a while but chad is always watching. I saw her and lo and behold she’s from dude from holland that’s like 6’1 (i’m 5’4)
Never began.

All foids have been used up, never think there isn't a foid with a boyfriend and if she doesn't have one she's probably the pickiest bitch imaginable there's always orbiters never forget.

if youre under 5'9" it never began

My biggest onitis ever is in a relationship with an ugly nonwhite overweight foid while obviously making escapades with Chads and Chadlites whenever they break up (seems to have already happened some times).

One time there was a foid I was in love with. I was gonna tell her how I felt but one night she sends me a picture of a purple mark on her skin and said "Look at this hickey I got. I had a lot of fun ;)"

One time there was a foid I was in love with. I was gonna tell her how I felt but one night she sends me a picture of a purple mark on her skin and said "Look at this hickey I got. I had a lot of fun ;)"
fucking cunts do it on purpose just to feel better about themselves, i bet she knew you liked her

Status
Not open for further replies.