Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

some 16 year old zoomer is having more sex than you ever will.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Greycel
but muh knowledge, but muh job, but muh video game completion:feels::feels::feels: Face it you will never be the first for a 10/10 teen :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY, all we can do is cope and waste away online:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

retard ldar ideology

What's stopping you from roping?

The only cope is the rope

but muh knowledge, but muh job, but muh video game completion:feels::feels::feels: Face it you will never be the first for a 10/10 teen :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY, all we can do is cope and waste away online:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I will go to the surrogacy if i cannot ascend.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fucking giga brutal i can’t take it anymore

That's precisely why I enjoy watching slasher movies. Stupid teenagers getting what they deserve.