Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

some 13yo girl kept glaring at me cuz im so ugly

D

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
i was queueing for food and i was behind this 13yo looking girl. She kept glaring at me cuz she couldnt believe how ugly i am. She gave me dirty looks constantly. We eventually made eye contact for a few seconds and she looked completely befuddled by my eye area (i wear a mask irl). I have 3/10 eyes so even if i maskmax i get shit treatment. This isnt the first incident this year either, some girls laughed at me when walking past me earlier this month.

It's over
im not even exaggerating when i say i will end up on tiktok one day cuz im so ugly. I have to be very quick when im in public so i dont even up a meme. In 2022, i went to the doctor and some mid 20s nurse laughed when i entered the room. Im genuinely bottom 5-10% in looks. Im only not uglier cuz im lean. i genuinely could be bottom 1% if i was fat.

BREAKING: FOIDS ARE CUNTS

Carry a weapon for your safety

Don’t look at her og

im not even exaggerating when i say i will end up on tiktok one day cuz im so ugly. I have to be very quick when im in public so i dont even up a meme. In 2022, i went to the doctor and some mid 20s nurse laughed when i entered the room. Im genuinely bottom 5-10% in looks. Im only not uglier cuz im lean. i genuinely could be bottom 1% if i was fat.

I look similiar to the goblin in your profile pic (Gollum), except I’m not a complete midget (still below avERage height globally at 5’7), I have hair and I’m a schizophrenic/autistic niggER curry

I've had kids stare at me too because I'm ugly. They seemed to be morbidly curious about my facial scars, just blatantly staring at me and looking back at me with their little faces full of horror.

i was queueing for food and i was behind this 13yo looking girl. She kept glaring at me cuz she couldnt believe how ugly i am. She gave me dirty looks constantly. We eventually made eye contact for a few seconds and she looked completely befuddled by my eye area (i wear a mask irl). I have 3/10 eyes so even if i maskmax i get shit treatment. This isnt the first incident this year either, some girls laughed at me when walking past me earlier this month.
Wear a cap, mask, glasses

Just wear mask bro, no one can judge you bro

take a shit on the floor next time it happens

Just wear a paperbag over your head.

Relatable. Watch the elephant man (1980)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back