Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Solutions to inceldom ordered by probability

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
There are multiple society-wide solutions to inceldom:
  1. Lifelike robowaifus who simulate loving wives. This is the most likely to happen as the market can monetize and profit from it, so I number it 1.
  2. Men uncuck themselves and throw soyciety into a second Bronze Age, where women are their father, then husband's property. Not very likely but still likelier than number 3 which is:
  3. Biofascism, we engineer men to be 6'10 12 inch dicked Gigachads and women into 6'2 F cup blonde blue-eyed Gigastacies. Tech is still a long way from this and it would require a change in mentality even more drastic than 2, which is having to genocide every incel, normie and even Chad along with 99.9% of women, people who would fall short of this standard.
None of these are going to happen, btw. Life sucks and then you die.

Mankind going extinct would technically solve inceldom as well. It might even be more likely than android wives at this time.

Mankind going extinct would technically solve inceldom as well. It might even be more likely than android wives at this time.
The thing is, it would end all our suffering so I'm positive it won't happen.
Reece

I Love You Smile GIF by Regal

Lifelike robowaifus who simulate loving wives. This is the most likely to happen as the market can monetize and profit from it, so I number it 1.
Can't wait for this :feelsohh: