Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Solitude and Vengeance

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I am now no longer alone in my solitude. For I am now surrounded by the Furies, the goddesses of vengeance. In the darkness, I awaited the dawn. And once dawn came, I cursed my flesh until night fell once more. I even prayed that I would lose my sanity. But those prayers went unheeded, nothing changed. And even when I strove for the peacefulness of death, but the Devil's cold, pitiless hand held me back.

What having no thick and robust jeeta does to a curry

I am now no longer alone in my solitude. For I am now surrounded by the Furies, the goddesses of vengeance. In the darkness, I awaited the dawn. And once dawn came, I cursed my flesh until night fell once more. I even prayed that I would lose my sanity. But those prayers went unheeded, nothing changed. And even when I strove for the peacefulness of death, but the Devil's cold, pitiless hand held me back.
I've always thought that if I'm already cursed with loneliness and insanity, these definitions should at least have some kind of physical manifestation at least on dreams.
I would feel better if my loneliness as a concept had a feminine shape to cuddle with at night.

whats the most important thing in them, raphael?

Solitude and Vengeance​

I've always thought that if I'm already cursed with loneliness and insanity, these definitions should at least have some kind of physical manifestation at least on dreams.
I would feel better if my loneliness as a concept had a feminine shape to cuddle with at night.
I imagine my loneliness to be a giant muscular demon who is constantly beating me down and throwing me against the walls till my energy is spent. Loneliness is a form of stress and makes your mind go to shit as we all know.

I don't like your avi, change it

Too much negative energy, even for this place