Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Solid Proof that the Media is a Feminist Propaganda Machine 100%

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
S51fTqf.jpg

Like 60% cuckholdery stuff
30% adultery
10% cheating

100% degeneracy

I want off this wretched planet

Stop badmouthing cuckoldry, don't you know it's an intelectual fetish? You low IQ racist.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

jesus this is honestly ropefuel

Honestly, this is largely why I stopped watching modern media. All of it's just drama meant to stir up violent emotions and cause confusion. I turn the idiot box off really quick these days.

Aside from dating we control women that's a fact. In real life they are nothing but followers while us man aree leaders and world conquerers. Next up is space and I want to be with those people and fuck me some Alien Foids.

Aside from dating we control women that's a fact. In real life they are nothing but followers while us man aree leaders and world conquerers. Next up is space and I want to be with those people and fuck me some Alien Foids.
I have a mysterious feeling that once we reach space, we will find all females of all alien species to be the same. That would be the great irony and paradox of space travel.

I have a mysterious feeling that once we reach space, we will find all females of all alien species to be the same. That would be the great irony and paradox of space travel.
When you conquer space that would be the time where you fuck the alien femoids until submission after killing most of the Male alien population. And instead of giving them rights we say FUCK THAT SHIIIT. They remain as house maids like in the old days. I'll go on a rampage dont give a fuck if the bitch has kids she getting dicked down too

When you conquer space that would be the time where you fuck the alien femoids until submission after killing most of the Male alien population. And instead of giving them rights we say FUCK THAT SHIIIT. They remain as house maids like in the old days. I'll go on a rampage dont give a fuck if the bitch has kids she getting dicked down too
Damn the conversation got so out there that it literally went to space and you started fucking aliens and having kids with them lmao

We do this on Earth all the time and it doesn't work. If it doesn't work in one situation why would it work in another? It's just illogical cope. The only solution is a transhuman solution. Relying on getting foids from elsewhere other than bots or becoming immortal is cope.

lmao I remember you were the user that doubted that cuckolding was a real life thing :lul::lul::lul:

I knew it was real I just doubted it happened as much as the internet likes to think it does.

We do this on Earth all the time and it doesn't work. If it doesn't work in one situation why would it work in another? It's just illogical cope. The only solution is a transhuman solution. Relying on getting foids from elsewhere other than bots or becoming immortal is cope.
That world is a strange place so it's possible. I wish I had answers but sadly we will never know. I dream of the days where I can shoot my load to those alien foids bro. I'll rather cope than suffer in the end. :)

Would love a parallel this to a collection with a bunch of articles saying "Women find it hard to find a long-term relationship/marriage"

Would love a parallel this to a collection with a bunch of articles saying "Women find it hard to find a long-term relationship/marriage"
I could definitely do a similar compilation of those types of media but I'm not tech savvy enough.

Notice how they are all left wing sites?

Besides fox news, Breitbart, daily wire, and daily mail practically 95% of all known media is hardcore leftist.
Correct, even fox news isnt as right wing as people act, its just right leaning most of the time.

"Cuckolding can be positive for some couples"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Cuckolding can be positive for some couples"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I read that article and they made it to destigmatize "cuck" to take away its power as a right wing insult :lul::lul::lul:

The next step is to find the people that fund everything.

Lifefuel for ethnics.

western society really deserves to be nuked into oblivion

Satanic Agenda

buy stuff to make you happy, give into your lusts, all you can eat, distractions, fap, degeneracy

We already knew that

Just for the sheep , real people see right through that propaganda

Just for the sheep , real people see right through that propaganda
real people = extremely fringe and disenfranchised group of people who are mostly suicidal. I wish I was a sheep.

Yeah, I get it. Next stop from this is the full blown harem system exclusive to Chad and Tyrone, and inceldom for everyone else.

That aside, it doesn't really concern us, does it? We're incels. It's not like we are allowed to take part in anything that goes on anyway. "Oh, normie men will get hurt by this in the long run and society will be destabilized!" Yeah? Cry me a fucking river.

Another thing, if this happens to normie-chad men who think they can get a new partner almost as easily as their wives, they live in a totally different reality from us to begin with. How depraved and degenerate are not the average erotic fantasies of the average incel? I bet they're pretty degenerate and disgusting, although perhaps in slightly different ways (a quick look at the hentai avatars used on this forum would hint as much). So it may turn out people out there are just turning into reality the stuff that forever would only be locked inside an incel's mind. For there is no other way for us.

So what to think about it? Don't know really. Is it even my business?

Last edited:
Disgusting foids, never happy with 1 dick they always need more

They're always rocking the boat.

Yeah, I get it. Next stop from this is the full blown harem system exclusive to Chad and Tyrone, and inceldom for everyone else.

That aside, it doesn't really concern us, does it? We're incels. It's not like we are allowed to take part in anything that goes on anyway. "Oh, normie men will get hurt by this in the long run and society will be destabilized!" Yeah? Cry me a fucking river.

Another thing, if this happens to normie-chad men who think they can get a new partner almost as easily as their wives, they live in a totally different reality from us to begin with. How depraved and degenerate are not the average erotic fantasies of the average incel? I bet they're pretty degenerate and disgusting, although perhaps in slightly different ways (a quick look at the hentai avatars used on this forum would hint as much). So it may turn out people out there are just turning into reality the stuff that would forever only be locked in an incel's mind. For there is no other way for us.

So what to think about it? I don't know really.
Well for me this is great cope since I'm not a normie. But this was meant to push some lurkers toward agreeing with us. I was lurking here out of curiosity/unconscious agreement and got blackpilled 100%.

Jesus that's nauseating

Well for me this is great cope since I'm not a normie. But this was meant to push some lurkers toward agreeing with us. I was lurking here out of curiosity/unconscious agreement and got blackpilled 100%.

Alright. Sounds legit.

bump for augustcels / influx of guests.
btw the one where not being a cuck is racist is photoshopped. Besides like one other article they are all legit.

asteroidal impact when

Cope, the sexual market determines the balance of power. Civilization will collapse when foids have power and by power I mean if men don’t have any leverage I.e. money to buy pussy. Back to the Stone Age

we should start taking cues from Islamic extremists and ban women from appearing in public
Cope, the sexual market determines the balance of power. Civilization will collapse when foids have power and by power I mean if men don’t have any leverage I.e. money to buy pussy. Back to the Stone Age

money is jewish. there won't be any sexual marketplace once women are traded freely as slaves without (((currency))) getting in the way. and yeah, a return to the stone age is preferrable, as long as the black market for high powered weapons remains. remember, they may have social leverage but we have physical strength. if we start acting like cavemen and destroying shit (inb4 some optics cuck accuses me of promoting nigger behavior), look we either go low and fight like our enemies or continue to live a life where we think virtuous behavior is ideal and lose our civilization. you have two choices. choose wisely. I've meditated on Nietszche's The Antichrist and sometimes going below the belt, without regard for good or evil concepts, is a way of showing love.