Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over After LGBT rights, are they now pushing for incest rights?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
The original article:
https://jezebel.com/on-falling-in-and-out-of-love-with-my-dad-1686108276

Accompanied discussion:
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/news/a33604/girl-describes-sex-with-dad/

They are trying to give it a new term "Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA)".

I can fucking bet, after 50 years from now, GSA couples will be a norm. The word "motherfucker" will loose it's meaning (just like what happened to the word "faggot") and you will go to jail if you swear at someone who fucks his mother. And after another couple of years, you will have a gay motherfucker pope who fucks his 80 year old tranny father.

Don't be a motherfuckerphobe boyo.

Civilization as we know it isn't going to last another 50 years, at this rate.

this, hypergamy + all this political correctness/ sjw bullshit i cant see western society surviving for much longer.

Won't be surprised

More like romans fell in their utopia and Rome fell, just same will happen with western civilization one more time. Islam will spread over.

Pedophilia is gaining traction too, I'm at the brink of suicide tbh

Absolute degenERacy. Imaging falling for a girl only for her to cuck you with her dad. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Absolute degenERacy. Imaging falling for a girl only for her to cuck you with her dad. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Normies already have a solution to this:

Then you trapmax and seduce her dad, and then get your ass fucked by her dad, marry him and engage in a threesome GSA with father and daughter, then marry the daughter. Now both the daughter and daughter's father become your husbands, and voila! you are now a polyamorous pan-sexual GSA tranny mom.

the offspring from these couples are gonna create a new wave of incels

i feel sorry for any kids that are born from future incest relationships, definitely will be a confirmed incel if male no doubt about that

incest then bestiality and in the end paedophilia along with castrating all non-chad males

Disgusting, this is what happens when we progress to fast, and where are we heading, not anywhere ideal

I don't have a problem with consensual incest. Almost all royalty in the olden days were birthed from this.

Despite popular belief, inbred children are not any more likely to have genetic disorders than the rest of the population is.

And they say we are insane!? holy fuck.

i see the Illuminati symbol in taco bell commercials. try trying to empower women even more with this metoo. really doub't it'll last much longer honestly

Damn OP. I think you might be right.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-accused-laughable-nitwits-party-senior.html

https://theweek.com/articles/443410...ittingly-paving-way-legalization-adult-incest
I don't have a problem with consensual incest. Almost all royalty in the olden days were birthed from this.

Despite popular belief, inbred children are not any more likely to have genetic disorders than the rest of the population is.

WTF
Why would THAT make you sui? It's a good thing for incels if it allows you to have a child bride like in Afghanistan or Saudi.

Sadly, zoophilia is LOSING traction. It used to be legal almost everywhere in Europe but since about 2004 there's an increasing number of countries where it is illegal.

Are you really into beast fucking bro? I thought you were just chiming into my jokes.

yep incest is next on the ladder of degeneracy. The SJW rallying around it will happen rapidly too, for instance 5 years ago tranny rights were still not mainstream.

fuck

we need an incel rights movement

I give it 10, maybe 20 years. Who knows, maybe after (((Tommy Robinson))) get whacked, the Brits might actually find their balls (Not very hopeful tho tbh)

More like romans fell in their utopia and Rome fell, just same will happen with western civilization one more time. Islam will spread over.
Over my (and many other Eastern Europeans') dead body. Universal genital mutilation, halal and many other aspects make it are legit worse than even the degeneracy of Western Europe.

Normies already have a solution to this:

Then you trapmax and seduce her dad, and then get your ass fucked by her dad, marry him and engage in a threesome GSA with father and daughter, then marry the daughter. Now both the daughter and daughter's father become your husbands, and voila! you are now a polyamorous pan-sexual GSA tranny mom.

WTF?

incest then bestiality and in the end paedophilia along with castrating all non-chad males
Pretty sure castration is redundant if all the other degeneracies become allowed...

Dude, even on plebbit people admit that (islamic) incest leads to all manner of hardcore defectives. Incest is a last resort.

Sadly, zoophilia is LOSING traction. It used to be legal almost everywhere in Europe but since about 2004 there's an increasing number of countries where it is illegal.
Really? Shit...but then again I can't recall a single arrest in years (least in my country). Kinda hard to get a case going when the "victim" literally can't fucking speak and most people don't give a single shit about animals.

fuck

I have an even better idea: NO MORE FEMINISM. Won't solve everything but should help a lot (and this is something even normies can agree with, whether you like them or not)

Hopefully,would be sick asf to be able to legally fuck your cute jb daughter.
Inb4 moralfagcels try to win good boy points.

Absolutely right. My generation is so desperate to be on the "right side of history" that they'll accept anything. A lot of stuff that is commonly accepted today was borderline unthinkable decades ago. (gender reassignment, depraved kinks, normalized pedos, etc.) It's a slippery slope that people are going fucking sledding on.

Hopefully,would be sick asf to be able to legally fuck your cute jb daughter.
Inb4 moralfagcels try to win good boy points.
BE74F965 249B 4A8D A98F 64465B67C530

Allalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallallalalalalahu akbar!

They're going to do ANYTHING to smoke out ugly guys.

They'll force you to humiliate yourself by going gay (aka taking cock up your ass) or becoming a tranny, which is fucking disgusting.
They say it's "free choice" but we all know MtF and gays are rising because of INSANE hypegamy which means they just can't compete anymore.
They're left with the option to die alone or basically kill themselves morally and become a slave to someone else.

*long sigh* im not mad society im just disappointed

too many incels were coping by fucking horses and dogs so they cracked down on that :feelstrash:
Over my (and many other Eastern Europeans') dead body. Universal genital mutilation, halal and many other aspects make it are legit worse than even the degeneracy of Western Europe.

youll either fall in line and get islamified from the west
or you get annexed into the greater russian neo-soviet tsardom

either way, its over for easterneuropecels
fuck

human rights are for humans only, not subhumans

Last edited:
too many incels were coping by fucking horses and dogs so they cracked down on that :feelstrash:

LOOOOOOOL. That being said, I'm sure there are still some that taste the "forbidden fruit", albeit in absolute secrecy. Furry fuckers can't speak, remember?

youll either fall in line and get islamified from the west
or you get annexed into the greater russian neo-soviet tsardom

either way, its over for easterneuropecels

Honestly, tsardom sounds pretty good at this point. Russian high-culture is actually pretty intellectual (even if difficult to stomach)

JBGmztv4d17x8.jpg

Your third cousin twice-removed says: "Hey, I heard you're incel? So I've been hearing about blowjobs a lot in school but I've never given one before..."

family.png

YOU JUST FUCKING TRY TELLING ME THAT YOU WOULD REJECT HER.

Even if you wanted to KYS afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back