Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soldier comes back home after 9 months deployment in Afghanistan, sees his GF for the first time again at a frat party jfl

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Qka9Di_RWxU

Even the Youtube normies admit the foid has been getting dicked down by Chads while he was deployed. JFL.
Oh and she's wearing daisy shorts with her ass hanging out too, couldn't have made it more obvious :feelskek:

this shit is just fucked up and sick
don't feel too sorry for him though, he's a dog of the elites fighting for globohomo

These soydiers absolutely deserve getting cucked for invading the brown man's land and killing civilians.

The same guys shaking his hand were just finished fucking his gf.

I bet there is atleast 10+ dudes in that group that fucked her while he was deployed.
These soydiers absolutely deserve getting cucked for invading the brown man's land and killing civilians.
Based

View: https://youtu.be/Qka9Di_RWxU

Even the Youtube normies admit the foid has been getting dicked down by Chads while he was deployed. JFL.
Oh and she's wearing daisy shorts with her ass hanging out too, couldn't have made it more obvious :feelskek:

it's too much cringefuel to witness everything she's doing from jump hugging to grabbing his arm.

She is even wearing those short shorts jfl over for him

Cuck soldier.
No fucks given.

I guess the foid wasn't getting dicked that very second. a good outcome for the normie

If he came back after a whole year he would have a newborn baby!

If he came back after a whole year he would have a newborn baby!
6c5

my father was a soldier and while he was stationed over seas my mother fucked other men.

No loyalty with these sluts

sounds like a literal cuckold fantasy. you come home to your girl showing her ass to a bunch of drunk, shirtless guys at a frat party and that's supposed to be a "happy reunion"? JFL

sounds like a literal cuckold fantasy. you come home to your girl showing her ass to a bunch of drunk, shirtless guys at a frat party and that's supposed to be a "happy reunion"? JFL

Every Armycuck Normfag has this happen to them