Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soft rape can land you in prison for life while adultry is never punished so harshly, let alone is the crime of mayhem

Q

QuestioningTheWill

3'9 autistic goblin with CP (the disease)
-
Let's look at Nevada law. The crime of "rape" has a maximum punishment of life in prison. This definition of "rape" includes soft rape such as drunken sex or regret sex. Maximum punishment: life in prison. Meanwhile, let's look at the crime of mayhem. We all know adultry is almost never a felony in the US, especially not for a cheating wife, so we'll leave it at that.

Mayhem. This crime is a lesser known crime but it basically means destroying someone's life by chopping their limbs off, poking their eyes out, etc. Anything that permanently disfigures and/or disables a person with the intention of doing just that. Maximum punishment in Nevada? 10 years. 10. Ten. Years. Ten years. Compared to life in prison for rape. Tell me I live in a simulation. Tell me this isn't a blatant example of slut's vagina > a man's life.

This would be RageFuel but at this point I can't help but laugh in amazement.

Last edited:
Brocel, I...

Sorry but in this clown world its slut's vagina > a man's life.

"regret sex" is possibly the most retarded shit ever conceived. If 2 adults are consenting to sex they should expect the fucking consequences. Same goes for abortion, foids are more willing to take a life than to take responsibility.

Are you sure?

Don't know if this is sarcasm, but assuming it's not, yes, I'm sure. Adultry is a misdemeanor in most US states, and in some it's perfectly legal. Just grounds for divorce. And in states where it's a felony, it's up to the prosecutor. Key words: up to the prosecutor.

Don't know if this is sarcasm, but assuming it's not, yes, I'm sure. Adultry is a misdemeanor in most US states, and in some it's perfectly legal. Just grounds for divorce. And in states where it's a felony, it's up to the prosecutor. Key words: up to the prosecutor.

Fuck, so it means the rule is same for wives? Is it like the state wants women to become whores or what?

And no, I was not joking.

"regret sex" is possibly the most retarded shit ever conceived. If 2 adults are consenting to sex they should expect the fucking consequences. Same goes for abortion, foids are more willing to take a life than to take responsibility.

Foids aren't adults

Remember, foids are braindead. I'm just glad more and more men are waking up to this stupidity. IncelTears ironically was shut down and called out for what it is the day I joined. I didn't even know that happened, so I hope nobody thinks I'm from IncelTears because I wasn't even aware they got shut down but my inner psychic told me sign up to incels.co. I don't post foid worshipping stuff anyways. In contrast, I honestly think incel-bashing was the worst around 2015 but at the time I was too depressed to seek out support forums. I wish I knew of this site earlier. I'm not denying that high standards are still the norm, I'm just surprised I made it through 2015. That is the year I dropped out of college. Maybe I subconsciously felt alienated seeing girls on campus talking to superior men, flirting and whatnot.

Remember, foids are braindead. I'm just glad more and more men are waking up to this stupidity. IncelTears ironically was shut down and called out for what it is the day I joined. I didn't even know that happened, so I hope nobody thinks I'm from IncelTears because I wasn't even aware they got shut down but my inner psychic told me sign up to incels.co. I don't post foid worshipping stuff anyways.
This is oddly specific

This is oddly specific

Don't care. As a GrAYcel, it's hard enough as it is. One that joined when IT shut down has to try extra hard to prove himself. But at the end of the day, I know I never joined IT or even reddit, so it is what it is.

Surely regret sex applies to men, like if a Chad or normie regrets fucking a landwhale she can go to prison? Theres equality right?

Everything in life is designed so women win an incels lose

Surely regret sex applies to men, like if a Chad or normie regrets fucking a landwhale she can go to prison? Theres equality right?

Chad will just get called retarded, and the normie wouldn't have a chance in hell at even getting such a case investigated. Unless he was a good looking minor. Underage slayers might have a chance. We've seen several teacher foids get a judicial slap on the wrist for making our boyo's dream come true.

Last edited:
Don't care. As a GrAYcel, it's hard enough as it is. One that joined when IT shut down has to try extra hard to prove himself. But at the end of the day, I know I never joined IT or even reddit, so it is what it is.
LOOOL YOU'RE TRYING TOO HARD

LOOOL YOU'RE TRYING TOO HARD

LOOOOL
1,600+ posts in 25 days. More like I'm not trying hard enough. I'm trying hard at casualceldom. Tbh I'm a low-stamina high-inhib pussy so I doubt I'll ever ascend grayceldom.

Last edited:
i hate women

Female: "Getting raped is actually worse than [getting your arms chopped off, blinded, tortured, and forced to murder your loved ones]. It leaves emotional scars [bitch goes on an ultra-dramatic two paragraph length tirade about how traumatic getting raped (as a woman) is]. I'd rather be disembowled than raped."

You know even the cuckiest of cucks wouldn't agree, save for extreme outliers, but plenty of foids would. But they'd also love to get their vaginas literally destroyed (mutilated) by Chad. It isn't WHAT happens to their vaginas, it's WHO dare goes near it.

Last edited:
LOOOOL
1,600+ posts in 25 days. More like I'm not trying hard enough. I'm trying hard at casualceldom. Tbh I'm a low-stamina high-inhib pussy so I doubt I'll ever ascend grayceldom.
You don't seem high inhib to me at all ngl. Focus on getting an avi first

You don't seem high inhib to me at all ngl. Focus on getting an avi first

I'll stay with a black square to represent my blackened heart. :feelzez:

And I'd be posting a lot more if I wasn't so afraid of being ostracized and facing a reality that not even a support group for ostracized men accept me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back