Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Society's sick.

Pervert

Pervert

Greycel
I'm not joking. How could I live in a world who wants me to be more than i can. Soo there's a little list of what you need to be. If you miss one single point its over. Society wins.

1. Rich
2. Attractive
3. Funny
4. Tall
5. Motivated
6. No skin imperfection
7. Style (clothes)
8. Be gentle
9. Last longer, (ladies first ‍♂)
10. Not be an incel

If you have missed some points don't worry. Society have creams, videos, surgery, medics, expensive clothes, apps and more.. didn't work ? Well buy our alcool, buy our videogames, our films. Still not feeling good ? We have some ropes, knives, pills. But the most important give us your money.

The society.

because I deserve it,
No you don't. I don't wanna put all the problems on society but, here's the point we are too many on this planet so you're not special. We told you that you're not special and you never gonna be. And that makes you lazy. Who wanna work for a world who don't care about us. Nobody gonna loves you prepare to love yourself.

You also forgot the dark triad thing iirc

says a lot about normscum when they adjust to a sick disturbing society.

I'm saying I don't deserve it. Everyone thinks they do though
Ok i get it know, sry i don't speak english very well, but yeah always the same problem, you born with that, and they say thats your fault.