Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Societys obsession with pregnancy and having kids, is unhealthy and fucking weird

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
1. You are literally cucking yourself by congratulating two people who are fucking each other and the whore shits out a spawn out of her vagina. Its just fuckn weird societys obsession with it

2. If you want to have a kid, go for it. But im sick to death of all of the female cunts who have to constantly advertise "their status of their pregnancy". and " how hard it is to be a woman, especially a pregnant woman bla bla. No one cares that ur pregnant cunt, you chose to get fucked by chad so u deal with the consequences from getting fucked by chad

Although i guess nature is on our side, after femoid shits out baby from vagina her body goes all fucked up and that pleases me,

Last edited:
I have never thought about it

I never liked pregnant w*men since the beginning. As a matter of fact, they gross me out especially the belly that make me puke.

Idk but one time in middle school a downie kid pushed a pregnant teacher down the stairs and I thought that was pretty

I never liked pregnant w*men since the beginning. As a matter of fact, they gross me out especially the belly that make me puke.
yea i always internally chuckle because it makes them look munted so it pleases me that they will think they are ugly while being pregnant, but not to worry for them, chad will reassure the whore that shes " beautiful"
Idk but one time in middle school a downie kid pushed a pregnant teacher down the stairs and I thought that was pretty View attachment 213283
fucking lol.

lol at societys hypocrisy though. " its not a human yet when its in still in the females body, shit happens"

" omg they killed that unborn baby? MURDER"

Last edited:
That's the way it has been for all of human history, it's not just a problem of modern society.
Having kids is always for selfish reasons and the parents never have kids because they actually care about the child being born. Here are the reasons why people have kids.
- They want to fit in with everyone else and feel like they are accomplishing something
-They think babies and small children are cute and they never think about how that child will eventually grow up to be an adult and potentially have all kinds of problems (most people complain how work sucks and they have all these problems, like no money, but still have kids).
- They want their child to accomplish what they have not been able to do so they have a sense of fulfillment.
Nobody suffers from not being born but people always suffer from being born. Everyone should stop having kids and let the human race come to an end. It's going to come to an end eventually no matter if we like it or not.

I agree, the foid-worshipping has to stop

That's the way it has been for all of human history, it's not just a problem of modern society.
Having kids is always for selfish reasons and the parents never have kids because they actually care about the child being born. Here are the reasons why people have kids.
- They want to fit in with everyone else and feel like they are accomplishing something
-They think babies and small children are cute and they never think about how that child will eventually grow up to be an adult and potentially have all kinds of problems (most people complain how work sucks and they have all these problems, like no money, but still have kids).
- They want their child to accomplish what they have not been able to do so they have a sense of fulfillment.
Nobody suffers from not being born but people always suffer from being born. Everyone should stop having kids and let the human race come to an end. It's going to come to an end eventually no matter if we like it or not.
agreed, and its always puzzled me to why people want kids. Why? Theyre annoying, they cost too much fucking money, and like you mentioned, the gamble people play with genetics, when having sex without protection, the whore gets pregnant, plops out a retarded/ disabled kid/ ugly/ deformed kid. How is that a "life"? Thats not a life at all.

Yes ugly men can live lies but it is definitely not a fullfilled life, and similar goes for the retarded/ and disabled kids. What they are living, are not lives. They never really will have a pleasurable existence. It is a ghost of what a true meaningful existence really is, especially when those kids have virtue signalling parents.

The world is overpopulated as it is, and i love it when all of the climate and environmentalist loonies keep hacking on about how we need to do more to save the planet, yet they are the same ones having kids and contributing to an already big problem.

agreed, and its always puzzled me to why people want kids. Why? Theyre annoying, they cost too much fucking money, and like you mentioned, the gamble people play with genetics, when having sex without protection, the whore gets pregnant, plops out a retarded/ disabled kid/ ugly/ deformed kid. How is that a "life"? Thats not a life at all.

Yes ugly men can live lies but it is definitely not a fullfilled life, and similar goes for the retarded/ and disabled kids. What they are living, are not lives. They never really will have a pleasurable existence. It is a ghost of what a true meaningful existence really is, especially when those kids have virtue signalling parents.

The world is overpopulated as it is, and i love it when all of the climate and environmentalist loonies keep hacking on about how we need to do more to save the planet, yet they are the same ones having kids and contributing to an already big problem.
Yes, if you factor in all of the possible things that could go wrong it's really not worth the risk. People say that people who don't have kids are selfish and only care about themselves but it's actually the other way around. You are gambling with someone's life just because you want to personal satisfaction. They could be homeless, addicted to drugs, they could get cancer or come out deformed or retarded. Everyone knows that these things happen but they foolishly believe that those things would never happen to their children, for some inexplicable reason.

This is why I support antinatalism.

Having children in modern soyciety is nothing but another form of consumerism, allowing foids to relive the very childhoods which instilled them with their narcissism.

Make babies to produce wageslaves for the machine....so cute.