Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society would be better off if we stopped lying to incels

harsh truth
as always foids give the best blackpills

I almost like that post/copypasta, but I can't shake off the feeling that her idea of "better methods to artificially pacify these men's sexual needs" doesn't involve big tiddy anime girl looking sexbots, but probably meant to be just flat-out humiliating to us:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:.

A thought experiment I'd always run in my head is "what could he do that would make me attracted to him?" And the answer was universally "NOTHING."

A little haircut can surely fix this 5'2 guy and make him dateable?

The blackpill should be basic common sense, just like employers should aknowledge that people apply mostly only for money, you cannot argue against facts. Fuck the soyciety of lies.

I almost like that post/copypasta, but I can't shake off the feeling that her idea of "better methods to artificially pacify these men's sexual needs" doesn't involve big tiddy anime girl looking sexbots, but probably meant to be just flat-out humiliating to us:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:.
It did sound familiar :feelssus:

It did sound familiar :feelssus:
Yeah, if I remember right the original is from IT. I think I have a 4chan thread started by that screenshot saved somewhere, I wanted to make a thread about it before but then completely forgot about it.