Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society shouldnt help women who stay with their abusive boyfriends/husbands

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★★
24d 18h 7m
Women who get offered help but either dont want it or take it and then go back to their abusive boyfriends/husbands. Society shouldnt waste its time with these type of females because these females dont wanna leave the fucking guy.

I will give you a example: A former Friend of mine got cucked three times by girls. Three times these girls who got with him told him about their abusive ex-bfs and guess what happened at the end? The abusive boyfriends of each girl told them come back and they IMMEDIATLY broke up with my friend.

Why help females who date such nutjobs just because they are attracted to their looks? Let them get beaten up and murdered. Just lol at being bluepilled and helping these pieces of shits.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
169d 17h 21m
They could date an autistic male who wouldn’t abuse them so yeah, they make their own choice to get abused by them NT fags they continue to date like the shallow bitches they are.

Last edited:
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
★★
38d 22h 48m
lonelycurry26 said:

Society shouldnt help women​

There,fix it for ya.​

T

thevenon

Officer
★★★★★
16d 1h 40m
lonelycurry26 said:
Women who get offered help but either dont want it or take it and then go back to their abusive boyfriends/husbands. Society shouldnt waste its time with these type of females because these females dont wanna leave the fucking guy.

I will give you a example: A former Friend of mine got cucked three times by girls. Three times these girls who got with him told him about their abusive ex-bfs and guess what happened at the end? The abusive boyfriends of each girl told them come back and they IMMEDIATLY broke up with my friend.

Why help females who date such nutjobs just because they are attracted to their looks? Let them get beaten up and murdered. Just lol at being bluepilled and helping these pieces of shits.
This is the matriarchy. :forcedsmile:

Overdosed

Overdosed

No-responsecel
★★★★★
5d 7h 48m
Because they voted for governmental aid to remove any consequence they ever had.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8