Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society really shouldn’t push us

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Bullying can really fuck up someone’s mind. And you never know who’s capable of what until it’s too late. When someone seeks out their vengeance. The privileged are the first ones to seethe.

It’s so dumb how people talk shit then beg for their lives afterwards like cowards, shouldn’t have mocked my small dick. They should all take what they said to the grave.

As you can see I’m losing my mind, the rage grows everyday. I hate everyone and I hate my dick. Wish I could chop it off and grow a better one. Preferably 8 - 9 inches long.

It's over for dickcels :feelsLSD:

but who mocked ur dick
noone ever saw it

Based as fuck ,all bullies need to get burned alive

but who mocked ur dick
noone ever saw it
Society keeps making fun of small penises all the time. It’s not fair. Not only that, I showed my female friend in middle school my dick because she kept saying it was probably small. And when she saw it, she said it was small. Haven’t recovered since. This doesn’t make me a fakecel because she didn’t ask to see it.

5 inch is average you bozo.

Feminists claim to be oppressed yet they are allowed to get away with trashing us men yet society loses it when we say anything about women.

The only thing an incel can do is isolate himself and stay away from society. Society has no respect, place and sympathy for ugly men.

I only live for vengeance now tbqh

Based.

And same with me
When I was suicidal, my rage against normies and the world and my desire for vengeance was all that kept me going. Even now I'm worried I will lose my motivation if I lose my anger