Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society needs to start shaming those that say they don’t want autistic kids.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, society needs to start shaming those that say they don’t want an autistic kid.

Society shames people for not wanting a gay kid so why aren’t we shaming people for not wanting autistic kids too? I’m sick of society treating autism like it’s a disease to the point where people act like having an autistic kid will be the same as a virus and as an autistic male, I’m pissed off with the fact we’re treated the same as a virus.

So people are scared of their kids being autistic but not scared of having a daughter who will grow up to be a whore? Fuck this society.

Last edited:
Both are abominations

high IQ, we need call them abelist, eugneicist scum

Autism is just a variation of the brain. The human brain basically exists on a spectrum between extreme male brains (autism) and extreme female brains (borderline personality disorder and psychosis). It is only treated as a mental illness now because modern society has placed so much importance on social skills and presentation rather than actual ability.

Male brains have a very strong ability to systematize (understanding how the world works, developing systems to exploit it), with less mental resources committed to empathy and understanding others, while female brains focus on empathy (understanding how people work, developing skills to manipulate and exploit them) at the cost of the ability to systematize.

Last edited:
No, some autists are knowledgeable as fuck.
So are some serial killers, and murderers, and robbers, and Genocisists.

They're all still abominations, and so are autists.

Honestly if there was a way to do something like Zeke wanted but with us autistic men, I'd be up for it

So are some serial killers, and murderers, and robbers, and Genocisists.

They're all still abominations, and so are autists.
Plenty of non-autistics are killers too. I’m autistic and harmless as fuck.

Last edited:
It's the exact opposite. People want to bring autistic males into this world to suffer so they have someone to look down on and compare themselves to in order to feel better about their life. Someone has to do the hyper focused wageslaving to prop society up @Lebensmüder

It's the exact opposite. People want to bring autistic males into this world to suffer so they have someone to look down on and compare themselves to in order to feel better about their life. Someone has to do the hyper focused wageslaving to prop society up @Lebensmüder
This tbh and it is also annoying af. Positive representation is also more harmful than beneficial, because they deliberately choose a) foids (that are incapable of getting anything but positive resonance in the West) or b) very attractive/intelligent/successful men.

This creates the false illusion that Autism is something completely harmless or (in the case of savantism) even something desirable - and that every man that fails because of his Autism is just a loser that didn't even try in the first place or even somebody that fails despite being extraordinarily gifted (always remember: for many normalfags Autism means "being a human super computer").

Furthermore, this led to Autism becoming an epidemy (although most of the children nowadays diasnosed as autists don't even have it), because pushy parents think that this equals savantism/greatness, which then creates even more ridiculous and unfulfillable demands by them, which fucks children up even more emotionally/socially. No matter what they do, it's a fucking curse to live as an autistic man or even as someone who got that diagnosis wrongly at first.

I have seen a foid say she doesn’t want an autistic kid, as if my kind are a disease and that shit pisses me right off.

I can low key understand why they wouldn't want an autistic kid though...

I have seen a foid say she doesn’t want an autistic kid, as if my kind are a disease and that shit pisses me right off.
And yet they insist on having kids anyway.

Like the topic title says, society needs to start shaming those that say they don’t want an autistic kid.

Society shames people for not wanting a gay kid so why aren’t we shaming people for not wanting autistic kids too? I’m sick of society treating autism like it’s a disease to the point where people act like having an autistic kid will be the same as a virus and as an autistic male, I’m pissed off with the fact we’re treated the same as a virus.

So people are scared of their kids being autistic but not scared of having a daughter who will grow up to be a whore? Fuck this society.
I'm autistic & wouldn't want an autistic kid as I wouldn't want them to go through even a fraction of the shit I have due to the way the NT'S treat those with the condition. It's fucking hell if you didn't have rich parents that spent a lot of time & money on conditioning you to deal with the world or at least putting things into place to make you as comfortable as possible.
No, some autists are knowledgeable as fuck.
A low inhibition pretty face that's dumb as fuck is preferred to a competent uggo with anxiety or nervous energy in this age.

Last edited:
What about low functioning ones?

Was going to bring up how much they suffer and stats on autism and inceldom, but that could just be based on how society treats them like with the link between lgbtq and suicide.

Was going to bring up how much they suffer and stats on autism and inceldom, but that could just be based on how society treats them like with the link between lgbtq and suicide.
I'm autistic, but I think it might be best to let someone who will never develop to be a person out of their prison, y'know? This includes the really low functioning autists, who are little more than biological pain receptors.

I'm autistic, but I think it might be best to let someone who will never develop to be a person out of their prison, y'know? This includes the really low functioning autists, who are little more than biological pain receptors.
what does let them out of their prison mean?

euthanasia is based
Gigabased. Imagine the good you could do with the money and resources used to prolong the suffering of literal vegetables just because people are too cowardly to make difficult choices.

Many people mean it in a ‘I just want a normal child’ level way though.

You can't punish them for not wanting an autistic child, no one wants one, we are broken, we don't function in society, no one wants a child who is a non-functioning piece of machinery, who will never have a partner and probably never have a job, we are pariah

Autism is just a variation of the brain. The human brain basically exists on a spectrum between extreme male brains (autism) and extreme female brains (borderline personality disorder and psychosis). It is only treated as a mental illness now because modern society has placed so much importance on social skills and presentation rather than actual ability.

Male brains have a very strong ability to systematize (understanding how the world works, developing systems to exploit it), with less mental resources committed to empathy and understanding others, while female brains focus on empathy (understanding how people work, developing skills to manipulate and exploit them) at the cost of the ability to systematize.
Autism is a normal trait in men.
A low inhibition pretty face that's dumb as fuck is preferred to a competent uggo with anxiety or nervous energy in this age.
It's because we're living in vagina oriented society.

Last edited:

Can you stop trying to outperform Shadow The Hedgehog in your threads.

Can you stop trying to outperform Shadow The Hedgehog in your threads.
Shadow isn't even an edgelord, he's a simp with an interspecies crush on a loli.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back