Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society is slowly becoming more blackpilled - Society will soon fall!

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Read this article. - Granted the publisher isn't of a reputable standard but what they're saying holds true.

"Attractive people are not like the rest of us. By nature of their good looks, people treat them differently. "

"Researchers have been looking into the effects of attractiveness for decades. The results show that being considered attractive generally means that other people treat you better. "We assume attractive people have positive qualities that have nothing to do with their physical attractiveness," says Lauren Human, an assistant professor of psychology at McGill University. This is sometimes called the halo effect. Attractive people are generally assumed to be more intelligent, more trustworthy, and have better social skills. We find them more interesting and pay more attention to attractive people, so we tend to get a better sense of who they are as individuals. Good-looking people are more successful—they are paid more at work and are promoted more quickly. They're often happier, too. Even parents treat cute babies better than ugly ones. It's not that unattractive people are viewed more negatively, Human says, they just aren't viewed as positively as their prettier counterparts.

We're finally making progress with these cucks.
Granted they still hold value to the "confidence" bullshit and stuff like that, but they're appreciating that your looks will have a significant impact on the quality of life you shall have.
I hope enough men in society become blackpilled whilst I am still alive. It would be interesting to see how that plays out.

Steady steady...

exactly which part of this article makes you think people are becoming more blackpilled?

>vice
:soy::soy::soy:

Archive that shit so they don't get revenue.

as long as they aren't talking about the failo effect, the opposite of the halo effect, this doesn't benefit us.

exactly which part of this article makes you think people are becoming more blackpilled?

As far as I'm concerned, the blackpill states if you weren't born with the right genes to start with, you need to recognise the reality that your genetics failed you from the start and no amount of change can benefit you in the slightest.

For someone to publish an article like this, it suggests there's some recognition that your level of attraction in society has subconscious positive attributes - "confidence", intelligence (The halo effect).
This clearly doesn't support blue-pilled ideologies that state inward traits (personality :soy:) are of the most important value to society and how you are as an individual is seen as more attractive than how you look (Reverse halo?).

Hence why I stated society is becoming more blackpilled as it clearly doesn't allude to suggesting there's methods in which one can be more attractive, but rather if you're not attractive people are more likely to regard you in a negative manner.

Read this article. - Granted the publisher isn't of a reputable standard but what they're saying holds true.

"Attractive people are not like the rest of us. By nature of their good looks, people treat them differently. "

"Researchers have been looking into the effects of attractiveness for decades. The results show that being considered attractive generally means that other people treat you better. "We assume attractive people have positive qualities that have nothing to do with their physical attractiveness," says Lauren Human, an assistant professor of psychology at McGill University. This is sometimes called the halo effect. Attractive people are generally assumed to be more intelligent, more trustworthy, and have better social skills. We find them more interesting and pay more attention to attractive people, so we tend to get a better sense of who they are as individuals. Good-looking people are more successful—they are paid more at work and are promoted more quickly. They're often happier, too. Even parents treat cute babies better than ugly ones. It's not that unattractive people are viewed more negatively, Human says, they just aren't viewed as positively as their prettier counterparts.

We're finally making progress with these cucks.
Granted they still hold value to the "confidence" bullshit and stuff like that, but they're appreciating that your looks will have a significant impact on the quality of life you shall have.
I hope enough men in society become blackpilled whilst I am still alive. It would be interesting to see how that plays out.

As far as I'm concerned, the blackpill states if you weren't born with the right genes to start with, you need to recognise the reality that your genetics failed you from the start and no amount of change can benefit you in the slightest.

For someone to publish an article like this, it suggests there's some recognition that your level of attraction in society has subconscious positive attributes - "confidence", intelligence (The halo effect).
This clearly doesn't support blue-pilled ideologies that state inward traits (personality :soy:) are of the most important value to society and how you are as an individual is seen as more attractive than how you look (Reverse halo?).

Hence why I stated society is becoming more blackpilled as it clearly doesn't allude to suggesting there's methods in which one can be more attractive, but rather if you're not attractive people are more likely to regard you in a negative manner.

This is life fuel tbh. Never thought I'd see the day when Vice reaffirms the :blackpill:. Hell I'm adding this to my lookism thread.

vice = fake news

I don't know if it becoming blackpilled but I really hope it soon fall apart. my only hope.

Many more people are secretly blackpilled than we actually think.

They will just never admit it.

People understand this shit intuitively, the painful reality of it all is too much to endure and living a life of denial is easier to cope than to give in to the fact that you will never have it as good. It's a literal GOD class and you're not a part of it.

This is something many normies will admit, but they will never admit that they are ugly themselves, nor anyone else in direct contact.

Society is falling down, falling down, falling down! Society is falling down, my fair incel!

Please make it happen in less than 10 years for god sake make this fucked up shit be destroyed soon