Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Society is getting more and more blackpilled.

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
I see more and more normies saying blackpill stuff, and that we are right.

I saw a couple of normies in the street using our language, and commenting on how all w0men are chad chasers and are sluts.

I saw them being blackpilled about the j00s and race too, it was such a shock to me.

Again it proves, that all of us are just ahead of the curve.

Good more people escape the matrix

I see comments on pua redpillers saying that we are right.

I saw a couple of normies in the street using our language, and commenting on how all w0men are chad chasers and are sluts
Larp.
I saw them being blackpilled about the j00s and race too, it was such a shock to me.
Sure bud. Larp.
Again it proves, that all of us are just ahead of the curve.
No shit, but none of the above happened or happens, outside of Online communities, and when it does is a bunch of cry baby normies whining about "Sub-8 law".

i fear it'll turn against us if normies are appropriating incel things and blackpilling and all;
never trust the normies who've never get to feel it like from inside out and just going enraged over foids finally showing their true colours as economy is nearing a recession and all, normies aren't allies

Agreed no one would incelingo in public

Between themselfs, in a store, its not that public.

But the fact that information is spreading and more and more people are slowly getting blackpilled is a good sign.

60% of man are either virgins, or can't have w0men anymore.

Society will definetly collapse in 20-30 years if nothing changes.

But the fact that information is spreading and more and more people are slowly getting blackpilled is a good sign.

It is already collapsing for a while. This is it. There isn't gonna be a big bang, it's gonna slowly rot until it's a shithole.

Simping is showing no signs of slowing down. Guys will still act differently around foids.

I agree with the comments here, but too many virgin man, never ends good for society.

Wasn't good for rome.

Wasn't good for babylon.