Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society is full of lies

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Banned
-
I’m sick of hearing blatant lies from society. “It’s your personality that prevents you from finding love” bullshit. Before I became the hateful piece of shit I am today, I was actually a sweet and kind person, that never helped me find love. “You don’t need other people to be happy” then why the fuck does loneliness literally harm your body and make you die faster. “You’ll find a partner and/or friends eventually” Bullshit, I have no idea how to get those things and I don’t know what it is about me that’s off putting, if nothing changes why the fuck would I eventually get those things. They don’t just magically appear.

just be confident bro

All we can to is to troll femoids. The black pill is real and every single femoid knows it.

The world is full to the brim with lies. Those aren't merely lies though, they're gaslighting.

I used to be really good human being, i genuinely cared for other and helped everyone more they helped themselves, as time pass i grow numb and i dont care for other peoples problems, i lost empathy for most people. It doesnt matter no one will like or appreciate you.

For me it’s always shake down time. Society pays me even when I sleep. Bleed normscum dry for every cent.

C92E14A7 F83E 4EA2 B25A D449972AB78F

If they make this world hell for us out of arbitrary feelings, we will make this world a hell for them out of genuine feelings.

we live in a society :society:

I'm the Jokah baby

It always has been

A Battle royale where some people are thrown at the Finish Line and the Rest hast to Fight It Out Like Rats

This world is a Shitfest where the biggest Shitter Wins.

It's not enough that sexhavers get to live a nice life. They also want to lie that the world is fair and everyone gets what they deserve so that they get to feel better about themselves.

bro society IS a lie

Majority of incel men would rather believe in lies than accept the blackpill.

I’m sick of hearing blatant lies from society. “It’s your personality that prevents you from finding love” bullshit. Before I became the hateful piece of shit I am today, I was actually a sweet and kind person, that never helped me find love. “You don’t need other people to be happy” then why the fuck does loneliness literally harm your body and make you die faster. “You’ll find a partner and/or friends eventually” Bullshit, I have no idea how to get those things and I don’t know what it is about me that’s off putting, if nothing changes why the fuck would I eventually get those things. They don’t just magically appear.
Everyone is coping nowadays