Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Society is doomed, all because the way men and women evolved, it will be our end

B

Belzebu

Self-banned
-
Men evolved with his instincts leading him to protect women, because they are the ones who can give birth and technically only one men would be enough to continue the tribe, so their main mission was to protect the women and children.

Women evolved with their instincts leading them to protect themselves first and later the children, search a guardian, a protector, if they find someone with better genes that could make their lifes easier they would change partner in a heart beat, this created a sentiment of apathy against men and their struggles, because in their mind, men were nothing but a tool for their own protection and survival success.

In a society where male leaders are being changed for female leaders you will see this apathy increase, you will be obliged to have your resources be given to a women in need, because it will be "reparation" for years of patriarchy or some bullshit like that, expect laws to make you serve the military, to make you go behind women in a queue of a hospital, to pay more than them for the same product/service, to be the last choice for a job.

They wont care if this will make you homeless, poor with not even enough food to eat, like I said the apathy will only increase for us.

If only they let me in charge everything would be corrected. But nooooo muh biology.muh height muh neurotypicals

Literally male Anglerfish

Fuck nature and the human species

Men evolved with his instincts leading him to protect women, because they are the ones who can give birth and technically only one men would be enough to continue the tribe, so their main mission was to protect the women and children.

Women evolved with their instincts leading them to protect themselves first and later the children, search a guardian, a protector, if they find someone with better genes that could make their lifes easier they would change partner in a heart beat, this created a sentiment of apathy against men and their struggles, because in their mind, men were nothing but a tool for their own protection and survival success.

In a society where male leaders are being changed for female leaders you will see this apathy increase, you will be obliged to have your resources be given to a women in need, because it will be "reparation" for years of patriarchy or some bullshit like that, expect laws to make you serve the military, to make you go behind women in a queue of a hospital, to pay more than them for the same product/service, to be the last choice for a job.

They wont care if this will make you homeless, poor with not even enough food to eat, like I said the apathy will only increase for us.
Toliet are most privilege piece of shit. This is true.

Only Aryans are this retarded. ISIS will breed your women. And Turks will get the Slavs. Christianity is a Jewish poison that is finally making my dog race decompose.

all is not lost yet.

thERe is a CHOice to be made: Marxism-Rodgerism.

solution is simple: size the means of reproduction and send all foids to underground breeding barns.

Fuck society.

world is easy to fix
1. TND
2. Enslave women for breeding
3. Fascist society

That’s brutal, but well fuck those foids and society, we men are going to struggle more then women they need to get punished eventually

Last edited:
Fuck nature and the human species
Good to see you on here bro, yeah I hate those unempathetic pigs too it’s whatever benefits them even if it means to discard another human being

Good to see you on here bro, yeah I hate those unempathetic pigs too it’s whatever benefits them even if it means to discard another human being
Likewise and Indeed