Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Society hates us doing the one thing more enjoyable than sex

Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
Drugs are the only thing capable of exceeding the dopamine levels of sex. When we do drugs, they begin to act worried, despite their absence of attention before drugs, because they want us to stay “alive and healthy” for their own selfish benefit. They hate us experiencing more joy than them, they want us to believe the lie of a “normal life”, where we provide for the people who didn’t care about us in the past and only pretend to later when it’s best for them. Drugs are the closest thing to a solution that we have.

We get it fed you want us dead.

every drug addict i know is miserable
some died from overdose

Yeah, fuck society, burn it all down

Antidepressants and all other mental health medications are fucking used to manipulate all of us

We get it fed you want us dead.
Feds would want you alive. Society doesn’t function without those at the bottom, suffering for the benefit of the people above us.

every drug addict i know is miserable
some died from overdose
Genuine question, is that what they told you or how you perceive them. Also overdosing would be freeing from being a wage slave for chads society

Genuine question, is that what they told you or how you perceive them. Also overdosing would be freeing from being a wage slave for chads society
The few I knew told me about their past traumas and their current situation does not seem to be the best

All i'm saying is that sad people do drugs (for coping), and other unhealty copes
and that way of coping is not even their choice, past experiences chooses for them

If you really think that by doing drug somehow destroy normies you're wrong, they are the ones who sent you to do this cope

PD: I get it, sometimes life gets hard, nothing wrong to endure with your favorite cope, just don't do it to the point of killing yourself doing it
always in moderation :feelsokman:

Last edited:
The few I knew told me about their past traumas and their current situation does not seem to be the best

All i'm saying is that sad people do drugs (for coping), and other unhealty copes
and that way of coping is not even their choice, past experiences chooses for them

If you really think that by doing drug somehow destroy normies you're wrong, they are the ones who sent you to do this cope

PD: I get it, sometimes life gets hard, nothing wrong to endure with your favorite cope, just don't do it to the point of killing yourself doing it
always in moderation :feelsokman:
That's some kind words bro. For a lot of our traumatized bros getting some friendly sensitive foid to listen to them and fuck them would cure them for the most part.