Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Society doesn't just hate ugly guys getting plastic surgery to become average, they hate average guys trying to become Chads.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If an average guy, who can barely get anything if he's lucky, wants to become Chad through plastic surgery, they will say "you don't need it, just fix your personality". Even users on this board have this mindset, that mogging a subhuman means your looks aren't causing you problems:
Looks much better post-surgery. Didn't really need it tbh. Probably got that ER complex where he simply expected foids to throw themselves at him.
Also There was an article about us lol

Society hates ascension of ANY KIND FOR ANY MAN. But remember, foids are allowed to get boob jobs and lip fillers to fuck higher chads off tinder and instagram.

whoever tries to circumvent his own nature and fate will always get reprimanded by society no matter what

I hate this soyciety

@CopingJim thoughts?

imagine normies gathering around making fun of incel , denying the reality that is the blackpill while deep down they all know we are right .
how far normies will go to deny themselves and the truths . it's like they have no self awareness just obsessed NPC serving he bluepilled narrative of their jewish government . they are nothing but selfish grandiose careless evil sheep .

He said he already had a slayer face before tbh I think that's what he meant.

Either way, that's a slayer face, if he's atleast 6 feet tall in the states, he can get pussy whenever he wants. Dude is definitely in the 6-8/10 range.

cope, that face was sub8. not dogshit ugly but sub8
Well before he said that he thinks 7s slay in real-life.

Chadlites can slay for days just meeting people in day to day activities and going out to bars and clubs. Even high tier normies get this luxury. Anybody who thinks bars are dead is a fucking low IQ Mong

Look at the difference this dude had with a wrap around personality. Incel to model.
userimage-3037891-jpg.3285

userimage-3037897-t1530414189-788-jpg.3287

images

Look at the difference this dude had with a wrap around personality. Incel to model.

images
he listened to their advice and got a personality change

Beauty is subjective :soy::soy:

whoever tries to circumvent his own nature and fate will always get reprimanded by society no matter what
I wonder why that doesn't happened to landwhales and ugly foids...Oh yeah, feminism cucked men.

Yep, I guess if normies start getting surgery is bad for our perfect non gynocentric society

cope, that face was sub8. not dogshit ugly but sub8
When I said he didnt need it I meant in the sense that he can still pull, he just has to work a little harder and be mistake free.

He basically wants a game with cheatcodes activated by getting surgery. Making an already easy game for him even easier.

What are his tinder results postsurgery?

Well before he said that he thinks 7s slay in real-life.
High tier normies can slay irl, if we strictly look at just getting sex. Anything that happens after is irrelevant tbh

Getting cucked and comitting to a Hole is a different story.

When I said he didnt need it I meant in the sense that he can still pull, he just has to work a little harder and be mistake free.

He basically wants a game with cheatcodes activated by getting surgery. Making an already easy game for him even easier.

What are his tinder results postsurgery?
He told me on reddit he got 700 likes in Thailand in 3 days when I was talking about St. BlackOps2Cel's Tinder results in Thailand.

I guess he was just messing around with Passport. I don't know where he lives tbh. You can ask him I guess.

you mean you think he has autism?
He's a schizo apparently or least that's what someone said in another thread.

Last edited:
He told me on reddit he got 700 likes in Thailand in 3 days when I was talking about St. BlackOps2Cel's Tinder results in Thailand.

I guess he was just messing around with Passport. I don't know where he lives tbh. You can ask him I guess.

I dont really care tbh, in his case height is the determining factor for his smv.

It's impossible to be white, look like that and not get laid.

A bonafide mentalcel if he really did struggle tbh

anyway, society hate 80% of guys, 80% of guys are seen as ugly for females

Fucking simps. They don't want us to ascend. They want us to die lonely virgin men wallowing is self pity and anger.
They want to see us fail and embarrass ourselves. Looksmaxing is the only way we can ever be happy and they won't even let us have that. They actively hate us.

I hate this soyciety
Fucking simps. They don't want us to ascend. They want us to die lonely virgin men wallowing is self pity and anger.
They want to see us fail and embarrass ourselves. Looksmaxing is the only way we can ever be happy and they won't even let us have that. They actively hate us.

Because men are set up for more stringent rules of natural selection, one man dan impregnate thousands of foids without any long term reprecussions like pregnancy so having a lot of men around isnt really necessary to them, they just pick the best one to risk child birth and survival with and mate meanwhile the rest of us maintain society and cope or rope.

This is why there's the meme about the "rich dirty old man"

Its the oldest trope about men "circumventing natural law" that society hates, its the reason why terms like "cradle robber" were invented

Society hates it when old unattractive men use their wealth to fuck young beautiful women

images
What is this mans name? I plan on getting this surgery one day.

No idea, found on google

I'm gonna try surgermaxxing before I make the decision to rope 100%. If you don't; volcel.

canthoplasty, upper jaw surgery, jaw implant, chin implant, hair, rhinoplasty, cheek bones

I'm gonna try surgermaxxing before I make the decision to rope 100%. If you don't; volcel.

canthoplasty, upper jaw surgery, jaw implant, chin implant, hair, rhinoplasty, cheek bones
you need a good base and fixable flaws to looksmax, need enough money and if your an oldcel dont even bother, its too late.

And they hate average guys and below in general