Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Society could consider providing financial support to the bottom 80% of men on the condition that they abstain from reproduction.

cokeboy

cokeboy

Recruit
★★★
Consider this proposal: Women would focus on jobs while reproducing with highly desirable men, with each man potentially having a group of up to 25 wives. The kids will be taken care of by maids from low income countries. Men who fall below the top 20% in attractiveness would receive a guaranteed basic income in exchange for not reproducing, though they can still choose to work and contribute to society. Additionally, regulated brothels staffed by women from low-income countries would be available to serve these men.

This arrangement aims to satisfy everyone involved. Women fulfill their reproductive potential with the most genetically desirable partners, the majority of men (80%) find solace and purpose until the end of their lives, and the highly desirable men (Chads) commit to their large families without engaging in casual relationships.

Last edited:
Yes, this is a good proposal. As long as I get my NEETbux and am able to pleasuremaxx in peace without being bothered by foids, then it's fine by me.

I steadfastly back this crucial motion. Reparations for all ugly undesirable men is of utmost priority.