Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Society and genetics and Satan sabbotaged me

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
School not telling me I need at least Cs. Just hoping I would want to work with my hands like most other foundation tier/placement students did.

Genetics giving me STML. (Short term memory loss)

Satan probably set this up just to watch how my life would go for their amusement. They did the same kind of thing in the book of Job.

In all my 10.5 years of looking for work I've worked 11.5 months.

I've been living off neetbux since I was 18. My neetbux is £8,000 a year. That's less than half of minimum wage (£20,000)

My posts are over a 1000 now. I'm mad @Reclusemaxer for not having anything in his 'About me' page despite all his posts.

Last edited:
How bad is your STML?
I have a terrible time remembering names, numbers, instructions and where I leave things. This makes me nigh employable.

I understand not every country has neetbux. But those countries have less health and safety so more people can get a job.

£***; I have now finally come to terms with the fact that noone cares about foundation tier/placement students are not told they need Cs as minimum to pass exams.