Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting socialmaxxing is suifuel as an oldcel

Pure suicide fuel and I thougt it was just me...

I read in some article social circles basically become static after mid twenties. Work life balance reasons and people becomes less outgoing and socially reserved towards new faces. It's just not culturally common still searching for friends at that age.

I try to join the freemasons, when I feel better and have some cash.

Martial arts clubs are usually full of pretty cool casual people but that's not for me.

Maybe you can find some people in not normie hobby groups.
I tried that as well after rebuilding from my second mental breakdown at 22, but they kinda didn't accept me. I told myself at that time, it's because they were late 20ies, early 30ies.

May be even harder now though, stuff is flooded with normies today.

It's over.

it never began

my social circle is litteraly nonexistend, not that i care to much anyways

time to get rich and life in the woods
just remembers me on that julia schättin cunt, just fucing lol jbbw ( just be born woman ) and wealthy theory

she has a house with her parents in a very small town (4,5k people )
and its not even near population

i runned there once, where i was jogging regulary like i was in the forest and wanted to go there bc yea
i was there and was like wtf so calm so emtpy so good, thats heaven

This is due to mental issues, not age.

How do u explain my father of 64 still making new male friendships? He is a mechanic, does fishing and hunting, built our family house, former football player, he knows everything about everything masculine, so he can bond with most males very easily.

The problem is u cant relate to normie shit. If u know alot and can share value, ppl will want to be friends with you thruout all life.

Socialmaxxing is overrated boyos
I think I agree after recent experiences
i PM to fellow incels frоm my shit hole but they ghost me , im not surprise . :feelsrope:
elab bro
This is due to mental issues, not age.

How do u explain my father of 64 still making new male friendships? He is a mechanic, does fishing and hunting, built our family house, former football player, he knows everything about everything masculine, so he can bond with most males very easily.

The problem is u cant relate to normie shit. If u know alot and can share value, ppl will want to be friends with you thruout all life.
first retarded post ITT, congrats.

I think I agree after recent experiences

elab bro

first retarded post ITT, congrats.

in great detail its ovER for me , i dont even know ist ever began . this forum is one big true friend ,i will die for him .

25 in a day
i'm older than you and don't consider myself oldcel yet, you can still ascend and social circle/NTmax i assure it just keep at it..
You're only old when you're 30+ or actually LOOK old

Corrected: socialmaxxing is suifuel as an INCEL