Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Socializing with normies is almost impossible as an incel

Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
Normies lifemog incels to oblivion, so incels will never have enough life experiences to relate to normies. They won't be able to tell any stories that make normies laugh. It definitely doesn't help that half of what normies talk about is sex and relationships. If an incel is asked a question about his relationship history, than he gets instantly outed as a social reject unless he is a good bullshitter.

Fkn brutal graycel thread I agree with 100%.

I am 34 and I cant talk normally due to being rejected my whole life because of my ugliness.

I wanted to fkn beat the shit out of my work team because they all talked about sex and new boyfriends and girlfriends I cant fkn stand near white normie people without wanting to beat them up and then hurt myself :fuk: In world of warcraft.

LIFE SUCKS IF YOURE AN ETHNIC OR AUTISTIC!

the lower tier the normie is, the more he acts like a shithead. I stay away from all normies.

So far, there as only been one tallfag MTN who actually viewed me as human being and i really made some great memories with him. I had to put the friendship on hold and havent wrote with him since months as i couldnt handle the heightmog