Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Socializing is a nightmare, I hate loud places and crowded places

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I hate going outside - I get anxious really fast, and the loud noises just make it worse.
I always go outside and never feel safe or secure. I doing it, I can't be just myself, it feels bad.

I've been always told about "muh potential and muh future success" and how people believe in my abilities, but my mental health has worsened, and my abilities
are trash in comparison to what I actually want anyways.

I feel best outside in the night when nobody but the dark listens to me.

Yes. If I could I would only live during nights because it's darker and thus harder for people to see my subhuman face

Yes. If I could I would only live during nights because it's darker and thus harder for people to see my subhuman face

That's the element of the dark, feels like a cozy blanket to cover yourself with in contrast to the day.
Luckily the winter makes it better but it still sucks.

I feel you, but if you try different social environments (possibly small groups) you might find one where you are more comfortable.

I feel you, but if you try different social environments (possibly small groups) you might find one where you are more comfortable.
Problem is - In order to get to these places you still have to go outside.
It's the in between.

I feel best outside in the night when nobody but the dark listens to me.
nights are amazing, it's cool and quiet, and no big-ass ball of nuclear fusion in the sky to blind the fuck outta you

I LOVE the night,and ive always been what you'd call a "natural" night person... I AVOID crowds, noisy places, etc.. If a bus or streetcar is crowded I literally wait for a quiet empty one... I actually get Psychotic being in masses of humans.. And I HATE people LOOKING at me... Been like this as far as I can remember

I LOVE the night,and ive always been what you'd call a "natural" night person... I AVOID crowds, noisy places, etc.. If a bus or streetcar is crowded I literally wait for a quiet empty one... I actually get Psychotic being in masses of humans.. And I HATE people LOOKING at me... Been like this as far as I can remember

I feel you, night is beautiful and peaceful especially around 5 and 4 o'clock in the night.

Behind my apartment complex is a medium sized garden with zero lights, and is fenced in,.. All grass, big trees.. And no one goes in after 10pm but me... I LOVE it, I go back there and "lurk" in the dark under the stars, hang out in a lawn chair, and play my music with earbuds with my note 4 phone.. Its the greatest pleasure I get right now in life... Looking up at the stars in the dark and alone I can feel a connection to the universe somewhat..

Same here more or less; I hate being among people. I tend to speak at a low volume, as well, so it's was always a pain trying to assert my presence. I can go from a monotone drone to a full-throated roar and nothing in between. Always a problem trying to get someone else to hear you, to keep an adequate distance between yourself and other people, having to put up with their retarded conduct. Social situations are best avoided entirely.

Listen here buddo this is what you do:

- Get a goddamn haircut
- Invest in some aftershave
- Take a shower
- Be yourself

Then maybe you wouldn't be such a weirdo!

- Get a goddamn haircut
- Take a shower
- Be yourself

I got tired of these low IQ "arguments" from Plebbit, I know you're sarcastic I mean the actual cucks saying this.

I hate crowded places with loud music and normies shits. I don't even understand how they can take satisfaction out of such context. I'm just a creep who enjoy speaking with only 1 person at a time in a non degenerated environnment. I'm inadapted to 2018's world.

- Get a goddamn haircut
- Take a shower
- Be yourself

don't forget to clean your room and eat breakfast!