Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate loud sounds

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
especially sudden loud noises .it makes me stressed and annoyed then I don't want to talk to my parents if it's noisy and get mad

same, i prefer silence. Noises distract me.

especially sudden loud noises .it makes me stressed and annoyed then I don't want to talk to my parents if it's noisy and get mad
agreed

when people raise their voice out of nowhere or when something falls and it make a lot of noise

really fucks me up

Same here. Thought I was the only one

I hate screams and loud voices.

Literal cat

One of the common symptoms of autism is hypersensitivity to sensory input, including sound. Individuals with autism may experience sound sensitivity, also known as hyperacusis, which can cause discomfort, anxiety, and even physical pain. Autism and Sound Sensitivity: What We Know - Cross River Therapy www.crossrivertherapy.com › autism › s...

Going to stores and trying to pick things with all the racket is torture.

Me too. As a result of my sensitivity, I have to go to places with sound dampening hearing protection.

Same. Loud noises make me feel like going ER.

i beg to god normies fight with me please i will beat ypıu so hard

especially sudden loud noises .it makes me stressed and annoyed
Yes but I hate repeating yet not regularly and the same way ones too, as they put me in constant stress of the next wave.
then I don't want to talk to my parents if it's noisy and get mad
Same, mine used to do the thing causing that a lot and when I tried to politely tell stepfather to avoid it he started shouting at me that I expect some huge effort from him for something stupid and stop him from feeling comfortable in his own house (it's my mother's and he sleeps on couch)

Could be Asperger's.

I hate fireworks, startles the shit out of me. I like the quite, I can tolerate noise just depends on what type, fan noise is all right but loud restaurantes I can't take.

Same but mine came from Mom screaming at me since i was height of pigeon