Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Social Security is being obstinate with my SSI claim

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I had a phone interview scheduled with them for last week which they didn't deliver on. Today I received a letter in the mail which explains why:

I have ALWAYS been adamant about wanting my buxx. (((Somebody))) is spuriously denying me my reparations.

Last edited:
Thats fucked. How do you plan to get buxx agajn?
I called them again, for the third time, and waited the hour on hold. I have another interview scheduled for two weeks from now.

What I think happened here is that they invented some post hoc reason for why they couldn't make the phone interview with me.

Dude just get an SSDI attorney. You only pay them if you win

Dude just get an SSDI attorney. You only pay them if you win
The ritual is that you enlist an attorney after getting denied on the first try.

I asked my psychologist about enlisting one right now, and he said that they all demand being paid upfront, "potentially thousands of dollars." :feelsseriously:

Go ER at there headquarters

I've done some research into what their intentions were in lying to me, and it's apparently a way to protect themselves against any sort of complaint that I may lodge with my local representative(s).

Tbh that just makes me want to complain even more, whereas before I wouldn't have.

Last edited:
Mind if I ask you what your eligibility basis for ssi is? (Maybe I should do it too instead of wagecucking?...)
Feel free not to respond if you don't want to.

Mind if I ask you what your eligibility basis for ssi is? (Maybe I should do it too instead of wagecucking?...)
Diagnosed autism, along with depression, anxiety, and ADHD.

The ritual is that you enlist an attorney after getting denied on the first try.

I asked my psychologist about enlisting one right now, and he said that they all demand being paid upfront, "potentially thousands of dollars." :feelsseriously:
In the united states they take up to 25% of your first check if you win. And even them they cant take more than 6k

Thanks, sounds too complicated for me - I've never even been seen by a shrink. I guess I have to keep wagecucking :-(

call them and say fuckers give my mmoney back

In the united states they take up to 25% of your first check if you win. And even them they cant take more than 6k

It can cost much more than 6k. You reading that bs off joogle socialsecurityfordummies101 handbook, including the 25% nonsense. Plus, if you get a ‘favorable decision’ the taxes can be enormous. I paid out 22k in taxes and attorney fees. Another 5k in med fees with health insurance! Claims can take long as 4-6 years. Don’t forget travel costs going to court, document fees, etc. They recently added another layer to the whole process. So better be kinda rich or eating soup in moms basement before thinking of filing a claim.

Sadly, many disabled people either give up or die waiting. The backlog is enormous.

It can cost much more than 6k. You reading that bs off joogle socialsecurityfordummies101 handbook, including the 25% nonsense. Plus, if you get a ‘favorable decision’ the taxes can be enormous. I paid out 22k in taxes and attorney fees. Another 5k in med fees with health insurance! Claims can take long as 4-6 years. Don’t forget travel costs going to court, document fees, etc. They recently added another layer to the whole process. So better be kinda rich or eating soup in moms basement before thinking of filing a claim.

Sadly, many disabled people either give up or die waiting. The backlog is enormous.
Every day I thank God for not making me be born in the United States of America

I'm on social security disability and know what I'm talking about.

Did you tell a therapist or anyone in the mental health field you didn't really need SSI? Because they can fuck you. Never tell anyone in the mental health field a thing that can endanger your bux. I avoid discussing that with them as much as possible.
I should also note that I never got a Jew lawyer for SSI. I did it all myself. So, that's possible.

Did you tell a therapist or anyone in the mental health field you didn't really need SSI? Because they can fuck you. Never tell anyone in the mental health field a thing that can endanger your bux. I avoid discussing that with them as much as possible.
I should also note that I never got a Jew lawyer for SSI. I did it all myself. So, that's possible.
Dude, if my psychologist would fuck me over after getting paid hundreds if not thousands of dollars in treating me, that would be absolute ragefuel.

I would have to get locked in my room to control my violent sperg outs.

Last edited:
Psychs can and will fuck you if you give them a trillion dollars.