[JFL] An Aspergercel from New Zealand wants to go ER but his family won't let him

Intellectual NPC

Knowledge = suffering, but also cope
-
I thought high-functioning autists were usually more intelligent...
If he really wanted go full ER you don't tell people about it, especially your family.
Seems like he's just a drama-queen.

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional ally
-

Our AspERgER fren has developed anhedonia. The only thing that makes him excited anymore is the thought of going ER!

Last edited:

KingOfRome

4/10 manlet untermensch
-
99% chance he's ugly. It's already been established that autism does not cause inceldom.

Also yet another pebble on the mountain of evidence showing the inefficacy of therapy and meds.

I hope he gets bettER

Atavistic Autist

-
He’s dead inside :feelsbadman:.

He has both suicidal and homicidal ideation - a sperg driven to madness by NT oppression. Any blood he spills will be on THEIR hands!

In their conversations with my brother, he has revealed a deep-seated envy and hatred for “neurotypicals” and especially for me, who has life so easy.
He is using the "life on easy mode" meme on his sister! I think he already posts here!!

Can you PM me the link to the posts along with any available information about the aspiring autist?
Is it you bro? :feelshehe:

Last edited:
He is being driven by pure emotion and rage, which is causing him to act irrationally; but this is actually an indication of him being genuine rather than a poser.
This is part of the issue though. He is unlikely to ever be able to get a firearm especially in a place like New Zealand. Most importantly because of him mentioning his desires they will keep a close watch over him and prevent him from acting independently. He is being too dense and silly, he does not have a genuine desire to do it, he likely says this for attention and wants his family to stop him.

A cunning autist would show his depression to his family maybe describe the unfairness of the world due to autism or ugliness. He would then, if he lives in an area where firearm purchase is legal, encourage his family to buy him a firearm and take him out shooting, mentioning that practicing shooting would help cheer him up and reduce his rage and frustration as a legitimate form of interest. He would describe his fascination with guns and make it a special interest. From there he might take a self defense shooting course at the range, so he will be able to hit targets with better accuracy..

He would never mention his desires to go ER, if in the rare case he does, he will pass it off as something ridiculous he said in his rage. If asked whether he wants to do it, he will say absolutely not perhaps even going so far as to say murder is wrong or that it won't solve his problems. He might display some fascination with rampage killers but can explain it away as a fascination with crime and criminals which is not the same as actually wanting to do it.

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel hopecel
-
If he isn't already posting here then he's missing out on a good cope among people he can relate to.

KingOfRome

4/10 manlet untermensch
-
Autism DOES cause inceldom if you are not good lookinh enought to compensate for the flaw.

A 5/10 with autism has the same SMV of a 4/10 NT man.
Cope. A real 5/10 man with autism can date sub5 autistic foids. It's just that autistic tend to be sub5.

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Who do these posts hope to accomplish? It's social media, the people in the comments will likely just try to seize an opportunity to sneak their political views.

FFXIcel

PS4 Mentalcel
-
If not a larp that post basically just ended that guys life. He will be on a watch list and forced to take anti psychotics the rest of his life.
Thanks sis.
When I was in the mental ward I seen it. Police drag these guys away from their lives and put them in there if they didn't take their meds, or stop following up with their programs or whatever shit they have to do.

Last edited:

Atavistic Autist

-
Typical selfish foid.

"I want to tell him that life sucks for everybody! Not just him!"
"What should I do? Give him a hug?"

JFL. Unironically, the best thing she could do to calm his brother down is give him coitus and then cuddle with him. But this is something that autistic subhumans can never experience -- no, they are left to cope with "weighted blankets" and the self-stimulatory behavior of masturbation!

Brutal Blackpill for autists: Chad's weighted blanket is the foid he cuddles with every night, and "deep pressure input therapy" refers to him thrusting his big cock into tight vagoos :feelsrope:

While Chad relieves his aggression through foids, often going so far as to physically abuse them, this avenue is denied to autists who are instead lobotomized through medication and offered special blankets to cummy on. Is it any wonder so many of them snap?

Last edited:

MSCW

facially challenged
-
While Chad relieves his aggression through foids, often going so far as to physically abuse them, this avenue is denied to autists who are instead lobotomized through medication and offered special blankets to cummy on. Is it any wonder so many of them snap?
Legit. Poor guy is fucked for life.
And her sister, what's her problem? She is a living goddess.
The aspie can drop dead, nobody would give a fuck.

Sans

Captain
-
I never stole that from you bro. :feelswhere:
I know. But that’s twice now I’ve had an idea but you’ve beat me to it. First with the thread where everyone was commenting “___’s me” and you said “incels.me”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)