Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Social media isn't real life"

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I hate when people say this. They always cope by saying "social media isn't real life. It's only the highlights of people's lives"

Well, first of all, at least those filthy normies have highlights to post.

Second of all, the normies are ALWAYS out. I see my peers post things on the daily, meaning these fuckers do things every day. You can't possibly tell me that it isn't reflective of their life when they're constantly out and about.

Social media is real life and even the "good things" they show is shit because real life is shit.

Social media is like the resume for your social life. It's expected to be biased to show the person more positively. But when everyone's profile has the same bias, it's easy to make out the difference between people. In the end, social media is 100% real life when you account for the bias.

For normies social media IS life, they do things just to have something to post on the net.

Social media is like the resume for your social life. It's expected to be biased to show the person more positively. But when everyone's profile has the same bias, it's easy to make out the difference between people. In the end, social media is 100% real life when you account for the bias.
Based and high IQ

100% agree. Ive always hated when people said that as well. Another normie virtue signalling platitude for the ages... whats new?

of course you are going to show the best moments of your life when displaying your social life out to the public, that doesn't exclude the legitimacy of those particular experiences as overall indicative of good life quality.

of course you are going to show the best moments of your life when displaying your social life out to the public, that doesn't exclude the legitimacy of those particular experiences as overall indicative of good life quality.
100% agree. Ive always hated when people said that as well. Another normie virtue signalling platitude for the ages... whats new?

Yeah fucking same always hated when people say that. Like motherfucker, atleast they have something to show about. Can i fake about my life on social media if it's so easy? I don't have any good fucking moments in my life to show. Just another way of soyciety to tell incels to shut up and stop complaining.
Absolutely based

If there's one place where people are honest and say stuff they wouldn't in real life it's the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back