Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Social media is so bad now

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It's so bad now that I can't even bother to be addicted to it

Discord is now an ultra censored shithole where you'll get struck down by the gay Chinese strike system for saying something negative about fat women. Any based server lasts a week at most if you're looking for growth.

4chan is more censored than ever as mods push their replacement of the core userbase.

YouTube's algorithm is completely retarded and will recommend the most boring shit you have no interest in watching.

Twitter and reddit are politically obsessed shitholes filled with tribalistic retards

It's a shame every platform is shit now because rotting on social media used to be one of the primary ways I passed the time

iPhone and Facebook released in the same year

Sorry but since you have been exposed as a fag i just cant take you serious anymore

I use this forum more than Twitter now, and about the same amount as YouTube.
There’s basically no point in going on Tiktok or Instagram, especially for subhumans.

Specially foids sexualizing everything and cucks massive simping them

Discord is now an ultra censored shithole where you'll get struck down by the gay Chinese strike system for saying something negative about fat women.
Every social media ks like this andcpllects your data

>Implying it was good to begin with