Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Social media commentators.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Just a thread where you can store those commentators comments that you appreciate.

He's got the M (Money) part but he unfortunately keeps on leaving out the L (Looks although he puts it as disability which I suppose it is) & S (Status) parts of it.

He's got the M (Money) part but he unfortunately keeps on leaving out the L (Looks although he puts it as disability which I suppose it is) & S (Status) parts of it.
Yeah for ER the money part is really not the problem he was basically rich

Yeah for ER the money part is really not the problem he was basically rich

Yes bros.
It infuriates me no end to see lackeys praise up a genuine spoilt rich brat who could have run sugar brother game with a Mexican foidarita getting her surgery to be a Stacyita.

I fucking hate that the media is still running with that whole ‘Minasian was incel’ horseshit when the sole ‘proof’ they had was one dubious Facebook post. The Twitter retard had a picture of him in his bs link.

Incels, in the context that the media prefers, are a catch-all insult for anything vaguely anti-woman, regardless of degree or relevance. Agenda over accuracy.

I fucking hate that the media is still running with that whole ‘Minasian was incel’ horseshit when the sole ‘proof’ they had was one dubious Facebook post. The Twitter retard had a picture of him in his bs link.

Incels, in the context that the media prefers, are a catch-all insult for anything vaguely anti-woman, regardless of degree or relevance. Agenda over accuracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs#Physiological_needs

Just to remind ourselves. Maslow Hierarchy of Needs states that "Sex" is a physiological need right at the bottom. Also Social belonging is third tier.

That's the :blackpill: also. Incels get none of this.

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-maslows-hierarchy-of-needs-4136760

Last edited: