Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Social Isolation Leading to Regression to an Infantile/Childlike State?

fantasycel

fantasycel

Veteran
★★★
I spend all of my time alone. No one calls me, no one texts me, no one cares what I am doing, except my family. I have noticed that as I spend more and more time alone, I start to feel more and more childish, almost infantile. I am amazed by simple things like bugs, the sky, trees. I am constantly awestruck by the natural world around me, and my curiosity seems to be growing. I don't care about anything at all. I am not interested in watching anything except movies and cartoons from my childhood, I am stuck in daydreams that I have had since childhood, and I cannot relate to people my own age at all. I am interested in learning about random animals again like I did when I was a child, and even my mind is losing it's adult grip on reality.

I don't know if I am just like this, or if it is a result of social isolation, and the lack of any new social experiences since childhood. Has anyone experienced this or anything similar? One example I can think of is this video, where the old man who has been living alone for most of his life displays a childlike curiosity with his machines and demeanour.

View: https://youtu.be/_zxVcpOzOPY?si=IkD1kj7NkktdcDLu

I'm kinda like this. One of my foid classmates actually snapped at me once for fussing over bees, I didn't want anyone to walk on them. I think bees are really cool tho. Fuck that vapid bitch.

Ngl I still listen to the stupid music I used to listen to as a younger teen and a kid. Just to feel sorta happy with the memories of when I wasn't so damn blackpilled.

I'm kinda like this. One of my foid classmates actually snapped at me once for fussing over bees, I didn't want anyone to walk on them. I think bees are really cool tho. Fuck that vapid bitch.

Ngl I still listen to the stupid music I used to listen to as a younger teen and a kid. Just to feel sorta happy with the memories of when I wasn't so damn blackpilled.
Nothing wrong with protecting animals and insects

I fuss over bugs as well, today I spent 10-20 minutes observing a little bug that was crawling on my hand.

I am amazed by simple things like bugs, the sky, trees. I am constantly awestruck by the natural world around me,
I love nature too.

I fuss over bugs as well, today I spent 10-20 minutes observing a little bug that was crawling on my hand.
I've tried to talk to the bees in my front garden more than once. I don't really like any other bugs apart from butterflies and ladybugs tho but everyone likes those. More often than not I could give a shit about the other bugs. I'm a big animal person in general really.

To add: feels like I am stuck in elementary/middle school while everyone else as moved on.

Normies kill (abort) their children and praise celebrities and rappers who are literal muderers and rapists

Meanwhile we care about preserving nature and protecting innocent creatures

Yet somehow normies always say we're the ones who are cold and evil and heartless

Why would we not, nature is beautiful.
I agree, im a big animal guy.

But I've learned if you ever let normies know that, you'll be ostracized. They'll think youre weak for caring about animals and bugs, which is quite sad

But I've learned if you ever let normies know that, you'll be ostracized. They'll think youre weak for caring about animals and bugs, which is quite sad
It's sad for them, let's ignore them buddy

lol imagine implying that “animals” and “bugs” have anywhERe near the same level of sentience or conscious ability to feel pain/suffERing.
I don't see anywhere where he implied that.

lol imagine implying that “animals” and “bugs” have anywhERe near the same level of sentience or conscious ability to feel pain/suffERing.

They do feel pain.

But keep trying to act tough, this is normie tier behavior jfl

When did I eithER explicitly say or imply that insects don’t feel pain? I simply implied that the diffERences in conscious ability to expERience pain/suffERing (between animals and insects) is significant.

How did anything I say make you come to the conclusion that I was acting tough? Are you retarded?

I love and adore animals and nature too brocel. Can relate. Can observe it for hours
As for the child like state, it's interesting how most foids are like this even when they're old, and it's only not ok if you're a man. I fell behind on some adult shit too, like paying taxes or having a job, my father never taught me shit, but I got back on track eventually by myself and learned all that slowly in my late 20's.

Simply force yourself to do some adult shit, I'd say, if you wanna feel adult, like learning how to pay taxes, holding a job, fixing some things by yourself instead of asking for help (unless it's dangerous), also read some intellectualy stimulating books too about economics, politics, history, psychology, philosophy or some bullshit like that.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being childish in a good way, but it's just not allowed for men (unless chad, of course), your whole life will suffer, you'll get shamed/picked on and other shit.

Normies kill (abort) their children and praise celebrities and rappers who are literal muderers and rapists

Meanwhile we care about preserving nature and protecting innocent creatures

Yet somehow normies always say we're the ones who are cold and evil and heartless
Hitler stopped Human zoos, enacted anti-smoking laws and enacted laws to prevent and prosecute cruelty against animals, yet everyone hates him. It's all apart of normie programming.

Hitler was a real G.