Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Social isolation is the main fact of life for me

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
It's the only theme that was consistent throughout my school career. Occurred to a lesser degree during primary school but when I entered secondary school it scarred me. I recall people talking to eachother and developing relationships/formative experiences while I just sat on the outskirts and listened to them because I had nothing better to do. I felt like the audience of everyone elses movie. Everyday was filled with moderate to high anxiety followed by deep depression, felt super anxious and embarrassed every day even though nobody interacted with me and felt depressed for the same reason. Everyday I drifted further and further away from the neurotypical mindset and felt like I could relate to people less and less and now I am at the point where everybody is completely alien to me and I literally cannot fit together and be a cohesive element of any social group even if I tried.

It's the only theme that was consistent throughout my school career. Occurred to a lesser degree during primary school but when I entered secondary school it scarred me. I recall people talking to eachother and developing relationships/formative experiences while I just sat on the outskirts and listened to them because I had nothing better to do. I felt like the audience of everyone elses movie. Everyday was filled with moderate to high anxiety followed by deep depression, felt super anxious and embarrassed every day even though nobody interacted with me and felt depressed for the same reason. Everyday I drifted further and further away from the neurotypical mindset and felt like I could relate to people less and less and now I am at the point where everybody is completely alien to me and I literally cannot fit together and be a cohesive element of any social group even if I tried.

Most accurate description of my life, couldn't write it better myself.

In my whole schooling career, I went over to a handful of classmates' houses (all in primary school) and only because my mother was friendly with their parents. One of them was a cute popular girl who thought I was disgusting and the others were guys who thought I was annoying. Spent my days on the playground hanging by the stairs while everyone else ran around.

Typical sub 8 male life tbh
nothing typical about it. Even normies and incels have typical social lives where thy feel part of a group. I'm just fucked a up outlier

nothing typical about it. Even normies and incels have typical social lives where thy feel part of a group. I'm just fucked a up outlier
I don’t. I did briefly from ages 9-13 and also kind of had a clique on wow from 19-21. Other than that i’ve lived a lifetime of loneliness.

In my whole schooling career, I went over to a handful of classmates' houses (all in primary school) and only because my mother was friendly with their parents. One of them was a cute popular girl who thought I was disgusting and the others were guys who thought I was annoying. Spent my days on the playground hanging by the stairs while everyone else ran around.
Cucks who wanted to get in, i questioned myself at around 18 im 23 now not much besides knowledge has changed

from grade 7/8-12 I was just the weird sperg autist who people laugh at because of autistic shit they do. from grade 9-12 I mostly shut up and just ldar watching normies live their normies lives

I used to lock myself up..but these last years ive managed to go in public and to places like gym and just no-eyecontactcel. It works.

I don’t. I did briefly from ages 9-13 and also kind of had a clique on wow from 19-21. Other than that i’ve lived a lifetime of loneliness.
tfw loner even on WoW. I got bored of it when I hit max lvl

from grade 7/8-12 I was just the weird sperg autist who people laugh at because of autistic shit they do. from grade 9-12 I mostly shut up and just ldar watching normies live their normies lives
same tbh, I became high inhib to stop myself from sperging out

I had a decent social circle in secondary school, isolation and loneliness hit me in sixth form.

too fucked up to have any type of social life

Maybe we could start a guild called "AWAW". Thumbs up if you can find out what that aconym is.

I talk to people and coping gymcels in the gym, I talk to "friends" at uni, I talk to neighbors. However when I go home I rot in loneliness: Youtube, studying, incels.is.
Nobody calls me.

I talk to people and coping gymcels in the gym, I talk to "friends" at uni, I talk to neighbors. However when I go home I rot in loneliness: Youtube, studying, incels.is.
Nobody calls me.
atleast you have some form of social interaction. Even if it's completely artificial

I would just skip every Tuesday and Thursday in high school so I wouldn't have to be at that horrid place but instead in my comfy room playing games and jacking off. I remained silent and I didn't have any friends so I sat alone in a secluded stairwell before school and during lunch.

I remember this time when my female teacher made me work by myself while everyone else got to work in groups.

I also remember this other time when I was assigned seats next to this girl and she said nobody likes me in front of the entire class.

There is also this other instance where a different female teacher made me go from an B in her class all the way to a D because she lost my classwork assignment and she said I never gave her it.

Another instance is when I helped a female classmate do all of her welds in shop class and she got better grades than I did even though I did them all and at the end of the year she said "nobody likes you" and that is the last thing she ever said to me.

My life summed up. We missed out on the most important years for development.

This. MMOs are gay. I literally played Elder Scrolls Online for 6 months straight and made no friends the whole time.