Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Social Incompetency is a Nightmare [My Experience]

The Darkcel

The Darkcel

Life Sucks and Then You Die
★★★★
Anyone else feel as though, when it comes to socializing or at least the attempt of it, it seems to fall apart pretty rabidly? When you realize you just can't relate to blue-pilled normies' thoughts on, let's say... sports, music, politics, etc. And obviously, there's more to it than just basic topics of discussion, but the real problem is, or at least for me, is that I feel as though I get too caught up on the negative side of things... or at least aspects that could be considered "off point" in which I end up completely alienating the person (or people) I'm talking to as well as myself. I've never been tested for autism and honestly don't ever plan to, since I think its bullshit disorder created by the elites to further decimate our society. Anyways...

A good example of my social incompetence is whenever I've heard people talk about mainstream movies, especially in a room together or even just solo (myself and another person). So, instead of me actually talking about the said movie and maybe giving my opinion on whether or not it's good, I end up bringing up behind the scenes drama type of shit, and since I'm all about hating Hollywood and their sick games they play in the background, I end up ruining the convo (especially in groups) since I can't help but bring up all the negative stuff, ya know.. pizzagate, the cabal, jews / commies controlling the narrative, etc. Ever since I got into all that shit, I just could never go back and discuss something as simple as movies (in the most basic form of conversation) without having a negative bias toward certain actors, directors. Hell, in my mind, everything that is popular is evil. From the people working within the business like the crew (nobodies) to the actual cast itself.

They say, "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all", but I've always found that quote retarded and absolutely an excuse so that people like me are not allowed to object to something or have a contrast of opinion. But now I believe... it does make sense. Unless you follow the mainstream narrative, you will be thrown to the wolves... or at least left behind. My social incompetence has led me to (nearly) full-on isolation. And yes... I take full responsibility that it's my fault that I can't just be normal, that I am the problem in terms of how social situations go. But even with that said, I know I'm right and I can't let my ego go when it comes to the knowledge that I know, just based on how much I research a lot of obscure shit. Of course, this isn't just about movies, that was merely an example. I just can't relate to normies and their blue-pilled way of living. I'm practically an alien. I guess that's about it.

I'd rather live in my own bubble and stop giving a fuck. Guess I'm a loser, LDAR for the win!

TL;DR: I suck at basic conversation, make it complicated, always becomes negative or "out there", I've lost friends to it and I just don't care anymore. That's the gist of it, I guess?

If you want to tell people the truth use humour or they’ll kill you

I can partly relate, and one solution is to try to find friends who are like-minded!- There are plenty of them (including some here), and they're just as bored with the normie perspective on movies / sports / politics as you are, yep.

And it's a lot more rewarding to engage in conversations with these fellow "social incompetents" too.

> Pizzagate, the cabal, jews / commies controlling the narrative, etc

Now some of that stuff, people are going to think you've lost your grip on reality, and that can definitely be a "conversation ruiner" as you said.- You can still find folks who share those beliefs, but in most settings you'd do well to avoid topics that might get you labelled a nutter.
-

Last edited:
I don't talk to anyone outside of this site, so it's not really a problem

Anyone else feel as though, when it comes to socializing or at least the attempt of it, it seems to fall apart pretty rabidly? When you realize you just can't relate to blue-pilled normies' thoughts on, let's say... sports, music, politics, etc. And obviously, there's more to it than just basic topics of discussion, but the real problem is, or at least for me, is that I feel as though I get too caught up on the negative side of things... or at least aspects that could be considered "off point" in which I end up completely alienating the person (or people) I'm talking to as well as myself. I've never been tested for autism and honestly don't ever plan to, since I think its bullshit disorder created by the elites to further decimate our society. Anyways...

A good example of my social incompetence is whenever I've heard people talk about mainstream movies, especially in a room together or even just solo (myself and another person). So, instead of me actually talking about the said movie and maybe giving my opinion on whether or not it's good, I end up bringing up behind the scenes drama type of shit, and since I'm all about hating Hollywood and their sick games they play in the background, I end up ruining the convo (especially in groups) since I can't help but bring up all the negative stuff, ya know.. pizzagate, the cabal, jews / commies controlling the narrative, etc. Ever since I got into all that shit, I just could never go back and discuss something as simple as movies (in the most basic form of conversation) without having a negative bias toward certain actors, directors. Hell, in my mind, everything that is popular is evil. From the people working within the business like the crew (nobodies) to the actual cast itself.

They say, "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all", but I've always found that quote retarded and absolutely an excuse so that people like me are not allowed to object to something or have a contrast of opinion. But now I believe... it does make sense. Unless you follow the mainstream narrative, you will be thrown to the wolves... or at least left behind. My social incompetence has led me to (nearly) full-on isolation. And yes... I take full responsibility that it's my fault that I can't just be normal, that I am the problem in terms of how social situations go. But even with that said, I know I'm right and I can't let my ego go when it comes to the knowledge that I know, just based on how much I research a lot of obscure shit. Of course, this isn't just about movies, that was merely an example. I just can't relate to normies and their blue-pilled way of living. I'm practically an alien. I guess that's about it.

I'd rather live in my own bubble and stop giving a fuck. Guess I'm a loser, LDAR for the win!

TL;DR: I suck at basic conversation, make it complicated, always becomes negative or "out there", I've lost friends to it and I just don't care anymore. That's the gist of it, I guess?
Always let them talk about sensitive topics before you especially girls or else they can use it against you and try to ruin your reputation out of spite

Normies are sensitive , gotta fit in the mold with the OthERs i guess .

Bro when you got interviewed by that slut you should have stood your ground and break her with statistics

Bullshit, Chad could be silent while sticking a finger in his ass and people would still label him "social".

Bro when you got interviewed by that slut you should have stood your ground and break her with statistics
They cut out over 2 hours of footage / convo for 5 minutes (or so) for that "documentary". Don't worry, I stood my ground for a lot of things, she didn't like it. lol

They cut out over 2 hours of footage / convo for 5 minutes (or so) for that "documentary". Don't worry, I stood my ground for a lot of things, she didn't like it. lol
Based

I did something with covid some former colleagues of mine were discussing about how another was sick and how he took the jab, I said to him you previously had covid and natural immunity and still took the jab (I showed him an article of a person dying due to the jab).

They didn't like it and tried to shut down the conversation, I held my ground and that was the end of it as our break was over.

Always let them talk about sensitive topics before you especially girls or else they can use it against you and try to ruin your reputation out of spite
What is your pfp

I am similarly situated to yourself in that I have always found it exceedingly difficult to naturally and intuitively relate to and socially engage with normies. Interpersonal skills are certainly cultivated and acquired through experience but they are also something that is an ingrained component of your personality. My brother and sister who, incidentally are chad and stacy aesthetically, are both likewise profoundly gregarious and outgoing while I tend to be more calculating, introverted, circumspect and Machiavellian. All of this notwithstanding, you can "fake it till you make it" and just make a concerted effort to blend in with the normies around you as much as you are able to.

While some of what you say has factual support and a meritorious basis (the invidious and pervasive influence of the jews), your other suppositions are predicated on conspiratorial type propaganda that Fox news and the radical right promotes to defame the left. I'm an Islamic fundamentalist who wants the entire western civilization to be annihilated and replaced by the laws of Sharia so that women can be enslaved, which is to say I don't care about US domestic political issues at all. But, I never tip my proverbial hand and let normies get any sense of my true sentiments and ideological or theological convictions as they would quickly report me to the FBI or local law enforcement.

I have learned to play the game as well as anyone and acquired the skill of the small talk that you so rightly despise by long experience. I practice making banal conversation with my sister who is very accommodating and this has conditioned me to be more natural in my daily interactions with normies. You can also just talk to yourself and imagine that you are speaking to someone, I do this often and it likewise helps refine my interpersonal skills.

i have the same problem, so i put on a filter and can somewhat fit in with normies. i'm just quiet and not that sociable, that's what "odd" about me.