Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Social groups

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Fair Sex my ass. Stories of gracious & quiet princesses, again, my ass.

They´re illogical, loud, crazy bitches. Men can get along over racial boundaries, probably even species boundaries as in the case of the federation in star trek. But women (& children), it makes no sense to have them around men at all in public spaces that men frequent often with other men like work spaces, clubs etc. Women should be allowed to walk around and shop (for essentials), they do have legs and all, you cant be illogical and lock them up entirely, no civilization has gone THAT far.

But the movies and TV shows make no sense with friend groups filled with people of both genders who all work together towards goals, as in the 100, Stranger things, Ozark, Halo etc (with female commanders etc), in which women make decisions and help in the groups same as men. It´s all unrealistic. Women are only supposed to be around other women & children always. The only exception is in the home where they meet male relatives for dinner and their men for sex etc.

:feelsclown:world

But the movies and TV shows make no sense with friend groups filled with people of both genders who all work together towards goals, as in the 100, Stranger things, Ozark, Halo etc (with female commanders etc), in which women make decisions and help in the groups same as men. It´s all unrealistic.
My guess is most creators/writers of this stuff are male fantasists, wishing to think that foids have empathy like us.

I was eating in a restaurant the other day and in comes an immigrant family with 2 small children, one 1 year old or something and one ~3 year old, both were crying so much it felt like my head would burst in a thousand pieces, and they went on doing it for like 10-15 min. How do company managers & politicians allow this shit? If i was in charge i would not allow women to bring young children to such places as stores and restaurants. Why the need to bring your child to public spaces? Well i know why.. theres no neigborhood/clan female groups anymore to take care of children while you as a woman go to shop or go for recreation etc. The world is mad. The nuclear family is again partly to blame for annoying crying children everywhere.

One reason so few women decide to be housewives is because there are no family or neighborhood women doing the same so they can help eachother out.

My guess is most creators/writers of this stuff are male fantasists, wishing to think that foids have empathy like us.
Nah, its deeper. Its feminist propaganda. Wonder woman, captain marvel, Tpol , female thor, the female spartans now in Halo. Its in every movie and show.

Nah, its deeper. Its feminist propaganda. Wonder woman, captain marvel, Tpol , female thor, the female spartans now in Halo. Its in every movie and show.
It was bad enough when foids ruined my social life, now they have to ruin my entertainment too? When is this gonna end?

It was bad enough when foids ruined my social life, now they have to ruin my entertainment too? When is this gonna end?
Theres literally 0 movies/shows with no african guys/men or leading/participating women in the main group anymore.

It makes zero sense to interact with women outside of the home. Theyre like magpies/street kittens, they need to be thought of as such outside of the home. You gain nothing from talking to women in general in the daytime outside/inside other houses not ur home. Its just a timedrain

Theyre all just: "Hello......" often when u run into one (at least its like that for me living in a small town). Its so time wasting and illogical to say hello back. What the fuck do u have to talk about after that initial greeting? It gives neither you or the world anything in net gain. Women who: "Hi" / "hello" you on the street/in stores etc should just be ignored. Older ones that is. If its a younger one, fuck her, if she doesnt want to, ignore her.

Last edited: